11

ok so

ok so

i actually wrote this chapter earlier but as i was making instant noodles it suddenly got deleted with no trace. like wtaf?

now i gotta rewrite it all over again 😭😭

wish me luck ✌️😗

the trio reached the corner of their street. as they passed renjun's house, his phone dinged in his pocket.

-

brother
uh i see you 👀👀

why is that stone-faced guy trying to oh so subtly cover his shirt

you and cutie drew on it or sumn?

annoying bitch
the cutie is mine back off you have yuta

anyways

i spilled jaemin's (the cutie) coffee on him and then jaem spilled it on jeno (the stone-faced guy)

and i feel like it's my fault

brother
oH WAIT ARE THEY THE PEOPLE YOU TOOK A LIKING TO??

annoying bitch
mother pls accept my choice of husbands
😭😭

brother
ofc i will

now go enjoy ur date they're glaring at ur phone

-

renjun looked up to see both boys glaring but stopped since he looked up.

jaemin coughed. "so, who was that you were texting?"

"my brother"

jaemin nodded in satisfaction as he looked at the front. they were at jeno's house already. jeno grabbed his keys as they went inside.

"you live alone?" renjun asked and jeno nodded. they went in, taking off their shoes.

"this a cute apartment you have" jaemin said, smiling. "thanks"

jeno turned on his tv and grabbed the remote. renjun snatched it from him and went on netflix to go and search for 'mean girls'.

as renjun and jaemin looked for the movie, jeno changed his shirt in his room and headed to the two boys.

"jeno, where's tHE POPCORN?" renjun wailed while jaemin was trying to find the movie. "hold on, i'm going to microwave some"

he got the popcorn from one of his cabinets and started heating them in the microwave. by the time they were done, he looked out to the two on the couch.

"JAEMIN YOU DUMBASS THE SEARCH BAR EXISTS!"

"YOU GO FIND THE MOVIE THEN"

renjun grabbed the remote and had already played the movie. he stuck his tongue out at the younger who just pouted.

jeno sighed. "here's your popcorn, your highness" he bowed and gave the popcorn to renjun.

"thank you peasant. now for my next order wrap your arms around me"

the younger's eyes went wide as the older said that, but they did it anyway.

renjun's face flushed cherry red. "i- i was kidding"

"but i'm not complaining. hug me tighter"