10

cHiTTAPHON LEECHAIYAPORNKUL

~•~

"fucking hell this is embarassing." muttered jeno as he tried to cover the stain on his shirt while running away from the two boys.

if you imagine it, it isn't that embarassing. right?

there's a twist.

jaemin keeps yelling, "JENO! JENO WAIT FOR US!" and renjun is in the back, screeching and running as fast as he could.

"HEY! YA'LL BETTER WAIT FOR ME, YA'LL ARE TOO FAST!"

jaemin sighed and waited for renjun to keep up. he slung his arm on renjun and they walked instead. jeno ran out of breath so he just stood there to wait for the two.

"finally, you guys are so fast i can't keep up!"

jeno shrugged. "it's not our fault that you're too small"

"oh you big bi-" he spoke while jaemin was trying to keep him in place as he was trying to throw hands.

after a while, renjun finally stopped. so, jaemin released his hold around the older and slung his arm around him.

not knowing he was going to run away.

"SIKE BITCH" renjun screeched while running after jeno to put him in a chokehold while jaemin tries to catch up.

jeno pleaded for mercy as renjun inched closer and closer to him.

"PLEASE, I BEG YOU, THOU SHALL NOT KILL ME. I AM AN INNOCENT CITIZEN AND I SHALL NOT BE EXECUTED BY GUILLOTINE!"

renjun stopped in his tracks, smiled, and proceeded to choke the poor boy.

jaemin, who was still catching up, slowed his pace when he came across a plushie shop. slowly, but steadily, walking. he was lookong for a ryan plushie, i suppose.

he only walked faster when he heard jeno screaming bloody murder as renjun tried to silence him.

"BE QUIET HERE I'M TRYING TO KILL YOU!"

"WHO WOULD BE QUIET WHILE BEING KILLED- OW!" jeno coughed whilst repeatedly slapping renjun's arm. jaemin desperately tried to pull renjun off but he had to face the same fate. renjun smacked jaemin's head, muttering the words "i'm going to kill you later" as he released his hold around jeno's neck.

jeno dramatically gasped for air and coughed for more effect. he inhaled and exhaled fast to gain more air.

he sighed and pulled his phone out to go on the notes. "note to self: never anger renjun or soon you'll be decapitated."