4

chenle stared at jisung, who let out that statement, and muttered a small oops and proceeded to head upstairs with chanhyuck to change chanhyuck's clothes

the people who were left downstairs were talking about stuff, but a small ruckus caught their attention.

"CHANNIE, COME ON, YOU HAVE TO WEAR THIS." "NO!"

mark sighed. he looked at donghyuck as if he was trying to say something but the latter just shook his head. he looked at the people beside them, "can anyone go and check-" "i'll go!" jisung cut mark off.

while jisung headed upstairs, the rest talked about their lives, but mostly it's just jaemin, sooyoung and jiwoo interrogating mark and donghyuck.

"where'd ya'll get chanhyuck?"

"are you guys boyfriends?"

"the right question to ask is if they're married! are you guys married?"

"HOLD ON! I LITERALLY CANNOT WITH YALL'S QUESTIONING!" donghyuck screamed, standing up while doing so. mark looked at the rest while nodding his head.

donghyuck started speaking. "ok first of all, chanhyuck is our child-" "donghyuck's, mainly" mark muttered. donghyuck just sent him a look of worry as mark motioned him to carry on. "second, yes. finally, yeah?"

"what's with that unnecessary question mark at the end? i heard that" jaemin spoke as jeno looked at him in question. jaemin explained, "he said something like 'yeah?' instead of how you'd usually say it like 'yeah'. he had a different tone of voice. damn, what's with my wise words today?" jeno shook his head. "i still don't get it. please demonstrate. well, demonstrate the tone on how you're supposed to say it." jaemin motioned for him to say the same question he asked donghyuck.

"do you like me back?" "yeah. wait- you slick little shi-" jeno cut jaemin off by pecking the pink-haired boy's cheeks. the said latter had a tint of pink dusting his cheeks.

"ew, gross. stop flirting. ya'll even never had your first date yet" sooyoung said, scoffing. jiwoo just laughed while calming down the salty girl. while she was doing so, they heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"i'm done changing guys!" chanhyuck shouted to the rest. jisung chuckled as chenle almost tripped. "oh how the tables have turned." "shut up, you tall tree."

"let's go, yeah?" jeno said as he wrapped his arm on jaemin's shoulder. jaemin blushed once again as jisung shouted, "WHAT WAS HAPPENING WHEN I WAS GONE?" jaemin faced the younger, with jeno, of course, and shrugged slightly. "WHAT WAS HAPPENING UPSTAIRS THEN, HM?" jisung's face flushed red.

"come on guys, leggo!" chanhyuck said, holding both chenle and jisung's hands, and bolted to the door. he suddenly stopped while asking mark, "daddy, where are we going anyways?" "it's a secret."

-

i suck at writing these omg

i may or may not have accidentally written a chensung chapter while i was writing this story & i got carried away djsjndf

anyway, why are you still reading this, hm? this is a really bad book so stop reading, now.