1

jaemin waved goodbye towards the kids he was teaching. his face showed a blinding smile and his eyes wrinkled in delight. in a split second, his body immediately fell onto the floor and he rolled around in exhaustion.

"hyung? i thought you liked kids?" a 17-year-old squeaked. jaemin's head turned to the voice. it was his co-worker, or either self-proclaimed son, park jisung. "ugh. i do, jisung! except teaching dance is tiring." jaemin said. well, more like muffled. his face was against the floor, with him wailing and rolling around. "i never expected it to be this hard!"

"you're teaching kids. what were you expecting? mine were literally hell spawns. couldn't get them to behave." sooyoung chimed in. jaemin whined once more.

finally, he stopped, due to a noise outside. sooyoung said, "sungie, can you please check it out? jaemin's probably too tired to properly function right now." jisung nodded, hurriedly rushing outside.

as fast as he went out, he went back in, to tell jaemin and sooyoung some important news. "PEOPLE HAVE BOUGHT THE BUILDING NEXT DOOR!" "eh come on sung, it's not a big dea- wHAT?! TELL ME YOU'RE NOT JOKING." jisung shook his head, signalling that he wasn't kidding, and the three quickly bolted outside.

they saw three people, and each of them were pulling the metal door upwards. well, trying to. two males were arguing while the other was absentmindedly trying to figure out a math equation, at least that's what it looks like he's doing... "oh, hi! you guys must be the people who run the dance studio! i'm mark. that's jeno and donghyuck." the cute looking male said, pointing to the two raging males at the back.
"HYUCK WHAT THE HELL"

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PULL IT UPWARDS, DUMBASS"

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW?!"

jaemin raised his eyebrow. boy, were they noisier than him and sooyoung's screams combined. sooyoung just let out a small giggle. meanwhile, jisung looked like he was scarred for life.

"uh guys, we have people looking, and you're scarring the child here-" "I AM NOT A CHILD." jisung exclaimed. mark just raised his eyebrows and scoffing. "i never said you were the child."

"oh uh sorry, i assume this cutie has introduced us to you guys?" donghyuck said. jaemin, jisung and sooyoung nodded, not wanting to talk.

"anyways, we're here to open a vocal tutoring center-" "wHAT?!" everyone's attention were on jaemin. jaemin chuckled awkwardly and coughed. "sorry- carry on." "we're opening a vocal tutoring center or whatever, in courtesy of lee donghyuck's idea, because he was too lazy to get a job." jeno exaggerated. jaemin was staring, he never thought a guy could be this hot.

"uGh eXCUSE ME, I AM CAPABLE OF GETTING A JOB TYVM." "did you just abbreviate 'thank you very much' in verbal speech? don't do that again please" mark told donghyuck. everyone else agreed.

"ugh, haters. oh! right. you guys run the dance studio next door, correct? what are your names?" "i'm jaemin and this is jisung. he's my son. he's such a cute wittle babie am i right?" he pinched jisung's cheeks. "i am not your baby!" jaemin raised his eyebrows. "okay fine i'm your child right right okay i get it now STOP PINCHING MY CHEEKS!"

"and i'm sooyoung. the only normal one out of us three." "oh shut up, don't act like you don't randomly screech when you're angry." sooyoung glared at jisung who raised his hands in surrender.

"so like... aren't you really young to have a son?" jeno asked. "i self proclaimed him as my son. he's my friend, actually."

after jaemin spoke, it was an awkward silence. fortunately, mark decided to break it. "so, any of you guys up for a little hangout? let's meet at café euphoria tomorrow at 4!" everyone liked the idea, so, they agreed to it.

"oh by the way, when's the tutoring center opening?" sooyoung asked. "tomorrow at 8. closes at like 6:30" donghyuck replied. "are you guys hiring?" jaemin let out a loud gasp. "tRAITOR!" "no i'm planning to let jiwoo go work here." "uh yeah i guess, i mean, we could use a little help." jeno scratched his nape. sooyoung thanked the three and went home to her apartment.

"oh right, about the little meetup tomorrow, uh should we like, bring sooyoung and jiwoo?" jaemin asked. "yeah, pretty sure these boys won't mind. just tell me if jiwoo is sassy as fuck. i won't hesitate to keep my title in check." donghyuck said, flipping his so-called, 'long hair'. jeno just shook his head. "we still have to set up the studio. see you guys tomorrow!" the three waved goodbye and went back to settle in.

jaemin and jisung went back in their building and began to fix their things. "uh... jaemin hyung?" jaemin hummed in response.

"do you take interest in that jeno guy?"

jaemin choked on air and started fanning himself with his hands. "nO! what makes you t-think that..." jaemin blushed. he vigorously fanned his hands to calm himself down.

"you're such a drama queen, hyung. you should just fix your things and let's go home... i'm hungry. i'm craving your cooking." jaemin groaned once more and started rambling on how jisung kept begging jaemin to cook for him, on which jisung was doing at the moment. since jaemin had a soft spot for the younger, of course he couldn't resist. they went home, talking about random stuff here and there, happily skipping.