19

"where the fuck is renjun?"

jeno looked at jaemin, who was equally panicking, if not more than him.

"don't look at me, i was here with you getting candy the whole time!" jaemin exclaimed, raising his voice.

"it's been 15 minutes, did he really take that long to pee?" jeno said. "or maybe he took a shit."

"great going, jeno! we literally lost a 5 foot adult in a supermarket."

"shut up and let's just go find him."

they wandered mindlessly in the aisles of the market with only one objective in mind: to find renjun. they passed by every aisle, including the frozen meat section, but no renjun was found.

slowly, but surely, they both started panicking.

"jeno... he's not here."

"where the fuck is that child?!"

they both looked around, and they finally found him in the snacks aisle, trying to reach for the double stuffed oreos.

"oh hey guys."

jeno and jaemin sighed in relief as jaemin rushed to renjun and hugged him.

"we thought we lost you!" he said, hugging renjun even tighter. "don't you dare do that again."

"i swear, we fucking thought you got kidnapped or something," jeno said, also hugging renjun with jaemin.

"guys, you're choking me!" they both released him from their hug and the older just pushed them away farther. the two had confused faces on.

"social distancing." renjun explained, now looking at the oreos on the top shelf. "can someone please get the oreos for me?"

oops im sorry for not updating i kinda forgot abt the storyline for this story ngl

istg i really need to rewrite the whole story at this point, THE WHOLE STORY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABT THEIR JOBS! WHY DID I PUT QUARANTINE IN HERE

ok im gonna try and update more for all my stories or maybe put "never ever | chensung" on hold

i also dont know what im doing with that so yeah

and should i make an "nct dream oneshots" thing???