7

"bitch"

"bitch"

...

"bITCH."

snore.

"HUANG MOTHERBITCHING RENJUN GET UP!"

silence.

"HUANG-" "shut up, will you? jeez."

renjun sighed as he sat up on his bead, ruffling up his hair. he glared at sicheng for waking him up from his precious sleep as sicheng just shrugged.

"you have work today."

"right." he sulked. for a while. he remembered that he had a little 'date' with his new crushes today. then, his mood brightened up.

"i'll go ahead and take a shower, i'll be down after a while to taste your delicious cooking!"

sicheng looked at him with confusion and surprise. "wow his mood must be up. he never compliments my cooking"

renjun did his morning routine in a hurry to go to work. after he finished his routine, he went downstairs to eat with sicheng.

"hey jun, i'm going first. yuta's demanding me in his presence for no reason" "yeah sure, don't act like you're disappointed"

sicheng rushed outside as the other said that. renjun just turned his attention to the food and his upcoming day with two other people.

- ☕ -

"what's got you in a daze today?"

renjun looked over his shoulder to see his co-worker, seungmin. the kid was staring at him like he was crazy, and to be honest, he did look crazy.

renjun was daydreaming about what will happen to his date with jeno and jaemin. he wasn't that focused with work because of it.

"ah nothing's wrong with me." "make sure of that. jungkook hyung said that you were too off"

the chinese male nodded and went back to his work.

later, it was almost time for his shift to end. he was leaning on the counter, partly dreaming, and was just staring into oblivion.

"injunnie?"