Chapter 3: Talk & Military Transport

3rd Pov:

Izuku was now sitting in the car with Keith and some other agents as they drove in a convey style with Izuku's car being in the center of the convey getting protected. "We're clear of any police currently and we are 30 minutes out from the military transport. I've called ahead and told them to be ready to ship off the moment we arrive and to warn the fleet to be on high alert. I didn't inform them of the reason and said we would explain when the fleet is together." stated one agent in the front of the car. Izuku's mind was still going to all different places. He still couldn't believe that he was running from the police and now is being taken to a military ship to go to the Great Westwin Empire. "So... you said you would explain things in the car so please... explain how I am the prince since I'm still having trouble believing it," Izuku stated. The main agent nodded his head and started to talk. 

"Everything started with your birth in July. It was a coll night as you had just been born and the Emperor and Empress were celebrating your birth when the attack happened. Someone used a teleportation quirk to get into the building past the main guards and set off a bomb. During all of the confusion, they attempted to kill the entire royal family but the guards stopped them first. As they were dying they used their quirk and teleported you away out of her majesty arms. This was the day you were lost and we scoured everywhere we could in the empire but you were never found. However, the royal family has a special seal that is placed on all royal members. Unborn children get it via their parent that is giving birth which allows it to transcribe onto the child. This allows the royal family to know if a royal member is still alive or not. This allowed us to know you were still alive." Keith stated.

Izuku asked about the seal and then Keith asked if he had any 'birthmarks' that looked like a phoenix. Izuku did and he showed it since it was on his left side of the torso. Keith looked at it and confirmed that it was since the ring and the seal lit up when they got close to each other. "The seal is permanent on your body but seal inside of it is knowledge of the entire empire that is passed down from each generation. It includes languages, political information, and many more things. What the seal also does, is seals your birth quirk since 90% of the time a royal member's birth quirk activities at birth and is too powerful for the baby to use." Keith stated. Izuku was stunned. He just learned that he had a birth quirk! This entire time he had a quirk but it was sealed automatically due to the royal seal to keep him alive. Keith stated he had no idea what the quirk was. "There is a chance you are 100% quirkless but it's been very rare in the family. Though it wouldn't matter since there are heavy laws protecting people from discrimination. We also have a lot of leaders in the empire that are quirkless. One of the main admirals of the fleet is quirkless as well." Keith stated. Izuku was happy to hear his home country treated people better than Japan.

Keith explained that he would unseal the royal seal once they were on the boat since it would knock Izuku out for some hours. Izuku agreed and really want to learn if he had a quirk or not. Izuku asked about his parents and Keith explained how they have been waiting to reunite with Izuku. They had refused to have another child since they didn't want to feel like they were replacing him. As such, they will be happy to learn that Izuku is safe though would have many questions about everything that happened in his past. Izuku looked nervous at that conversation. Izuku asked to talk about that once they were safe out of japan. "Japan... Japan isn't the best to quirkless people and there is quite a bit of information that I know that shouldn't be said with a large number of people present." Izuku stated. Keith agreed to this and soon they were informed that the port was 5 minutes away. 

Soon they arrived at the port and Izuku saw the military ship that he would be getting on. "It's a frigate class but the main purpose of this ship is the transportation of men. The main ships do most of the fighting which is rare but we still keep a standing military since we need to protect anyone that is stupid enough to try and fight the empire." Keith stated as he escorted Izuku onto the ship. They hid him again since they noticed some police looking around the docks but they weren't close to the ship currently.