Chapter 31: Wedding

3rd Pov:

The remaining time of the week had passed and it was much easier for Izuku to move around and he no longer got overall exhausted due to work or movements. The doctors did another checkup on him and had given him a clean bill of health. This news was released to the general public which only increased the public ease. The situation in Japan had stabilized for the most part and every government official of the old government had been arrested and detained. The Paranormal Liberation Front had gone through them all and had determined that only the officials that forced the delegation to bring the commission officials and the higher-ups in the commission had any involvement in the attempt on the prince's life. As such, the empire accepted this and requested they be handed over to the empire. The Paranormal Liberation Front did as requested and the prisoners were in the empire within days. The execution was set and completed without alerting the public except for a small article that people noticed but didn't comment much about. They were glad the people were gone but didn't bring much attention to them since they didn't want those people to be remembered.

Overall, the empire was more focused on what was coming up. It was the Royal Wedding that would arrive in the next few days. Celebrations were starting up and people were making special meals and everything like they did the last time there was a royal wedding. These festivals aren't like the ones they held during the prince debut instead they are more reserved and held back. At night time they release the floating lanterns into the sky and during the day people gather for large cooking meals and enjoy each other's company. 

Izuku and Leon found themselves at the wedding venue preparing for the actual day. They were currently going through all of the steps that the Royal Wedding included. They were also studying the private royal ceremony that included the royal seal. Izuku's parents sat Leon and Izuku down and explained the function of the seal for royal males. "Sweetie, as we explained before when you talked about your crush on Leon." Empress Mary stated causing Izuku to blush hard. Leon just sent a smirk at Izuku who just lightly punched him in the gut. "Now now... as I was saying. The Royal blood in your veins is special. It allows you as a male born royal to conceive a child. This is done through the Royal Seal as well as a safety measure. When you were born you were already born with the organ needed to give birth but the seal that you have on you prevents it from being used to prevent accidental pregnancies when not intending for it. To activate the seal, the spouse of the male partner needs a royal seal placed on them. It's traditionally placed on the top of the right hand and they just wear a glove covering the mark after that while out in public. This seal allows them to activate your seal if you consent to it and allows your organ to be functional which allows you to get knocked up in a sense." Empress Mary stated. Izuku was a blushing mess though he noticed Leon was paying close attention to every word. 'Dear god he wants to knock me upright on our wedding night doesn't he! Though... I wouldn't object to it...' Izuku thought just making his blush harder. Izuku's been wanting to have a kid lately since the assassin attempt was to close for comfort for him... he wanted to leave an heir behind for the throne, and have a child with Leon in the event someone tried to kill him again so Leon wasn't alone. 

The Empress explained that after they are married in public they would go into a separate room behind the altar area that was set up and complete the seal on Leon. It would require some blood from Izuku and then some blood from Leon to make the seal. The tradition has the Empress or whoever is the main ruler at the time perform the ceremony themselves since the information of how to make the seal is only in the royal seal. As such, only those born into the family have the knowledge until they provide it to the spouse since they never have written the sealing process down for safety purposes. After a bit more talking it was concluded on what would happen during the events. There would be a drive down the main street in the royal vehicles so the public could see them. Once they arrived at the cathedral, the event would be limited to only invited guests. As it stands, most guests are all from government officials, knighted houses, and some foreign delegations. The Paranormal Liberation Front and the old government delegations would be there as well and would be near the center on the far left side. This is due to the fact that all aisle seats are taken by knighted households or off-duty royal guards to ensure that there is a level of defense in the event someone gets any strange ideas.