Chapter 19: Changes & Old Memories

3rd Pov:

Soon Izuku, Leon, and the Royal Guards all arrived at the Royal Palace and they soon found his parents in his father's private study room. Izuku entered and sat down. "Well... I ran into the former classmates, Mirio, and Shinso who took my seat at one of the parks... it was an interesting day, to say the least." Izuku said and his parents asked for more details of what all happened. As such, Izuku explained how they asked him to return to Japan which his parents scoffed at. Even if Izuku can't be a hero, he can save a lot of people by doing his duties as the prince. It's just less direct in the field actions and more in the Royal Palace and behind a desk action. Take for example how Izuku got involved in the orphanage case. He was able to get a quick result due to his position as the Prince. As such, Izuku didn't want to go back to being a hero when he could have far more impacts than a hero in Japan. 

Izuku also was having doubts about the Paranormal Liberation Front. He was seeing them less and less as villains and what they claimed to be. However, he was going to leave that as a discussion for the event and when both sides make their claims. Izuku then also explained to his parents that he had one for all back again and they were shocked about that. Then the previous wielders of one for all appeared in the room and did the Royal Salute. "We apologize for appearing without warning but we expected that you would like to meet us at least once your Royal Majesties." Stated the first user. Izuku's parents were stunned for a second but told them to relax. They then started to ask questions like why did they want to return to their son instead of staying in the new host? The users explained that they saw through Izuku's memories back then that he had never betrayed the heroes nor one for all and that All Might asking Izuku to give up the quirk was a slap in the face to Izuku and the previous users. They explained that they had only acknowledged Izuku as the 9th and not the other person who became a false holder to them. "We more or less made it nearly impossible for LeMillion to use the quirk efficiently. He could use around 60% of the power but he couldn't use it long-term and only in short bursts." Stated one of the other users. They talked about how LeMillion taking the quirk as he did was an insult to the past users and that Izuku giving it up didn't meet the requirements of willing giving it up either in their eyes and that is why there was still a small connection he felt when the two of them met again which allowed the transfer to happen again without LeMillons consent. 

"Izuku... you gave us up since you were unwilling to condemn people to not being saved by One For All... we saw that as the truest desire of what this quirk stood for and we couldn't abandon you. You are the 9th user of One For All and it is your quirk to decided what to do with and no one else." Stated the First user. Izuku's parents also asked about the fact that Izuku won't be a hero nor directly fight anymore so how would Izuku meet the goals of One For All in stopping the All For One user and fighting villains since there are no heroes in the empire.

"We understand that there are no heroes in the Empire. We also understand that he won't be directly fighting as much or if ever as he did before or had intended the first time he accepted One For All. Also... in the matters of the second All For One quirk user... we will not render a verdict since he has not met the requirements in our eyes to call for One For All to hunt him down." Stated the first user. They explained how Shigaraki is different from All For One and how currently based on the information they can see in Izuku's memories that if they were to hunt Shigaraki down for the sole fact that he had the quirk then it wouldn't be any different than quirkest. "It all depends on how Shigaraki acts. If he acts as a ruthless leader then One For All should stop him somehow be it directly or indirectly. If he keeps on his current path and Izuku decides not to keep the cycle going then so be it." stated the first user. They also explained that based on the Royal Family seal information, there have been cases where a royal member went out to fight sometimes in times of crisis and that One For All could help in those since they saw at least once or twice every few generations there was an event like that. They also explained that Izuku's quirk would get a boost now and that he needed to adjust his strength with Graviton. As such, Izuku decided to go out to the training field that was outside the city limits once they were all done talking and get some training in and feel the changes in his quirks and see where his current limits are for One For All. 'I'm glad the Empire had amazing doctors and could heal some of the old damage that the quirk did to me... Though it wasn't all healed a good portion was since there some specialized quirks and technology in the empire that does miracles.' Izuku thought.