Chapter 5: Arrival in the Westwin Empire

3rd Pov:

It was currently the morning of the last day of the trip. The fleet would arrive around 11 am in the port where the entire crew of all of the ships would get off to take a break since the admiral stated that the orders were for the two combined fleets to refuel the ships and restock before setting off in 2 weeks to continue the rest of their tour. Izuku apologized for interrupting their current tour and having it extended longer. The admiral just waved it off. "Most of the crew lives close or can return home by military airplanes for roughly a week and a half to spend time with their families so it's fine. They get to spend unplanned time with their families which is nice for them all." stated the admiral. Izuku had decided to check out the rest of the with a few crew guiding him so he didn't cause any problems for the rest of the crew. Izuku had learned quite a bit about the ship and he also talked to quite a few crew members as well to get a feel for what people in the empire might be like. Izuku was also starting to get used to the native language of the empire which he had knowledge of now thanks to the royal seal. 

Izuku was really interested in seeing the empire since it was said to be far more technologically advanced than all of the other countries and didn't suffer during the quirk riots over two hundred years ago which destroyed a lot of documents and knowledge. As such, the empire was a treasure trove of old knowledge from all those centuries ago. As Izuku was currently eating a small snack to hold him over until later in the day, the Admiral walked in. "Sir!" He stated and Izuku had him go at ease. "We have entered the territorial waters of the empire. As such, we will arrive in port in about 2 hours. Once we do all the commanding officers of the ships, the empire guards, and yourself will meet with a platoon of royal guards who will be in charge of your safety to ensure you arrive back at the capital city." stated the admiral. Izuku thanked him and wondered what the Capital City of Bearhelm is like. Soon though he would find out and could only get ready for the trip. He was told the trip between the port and the capital city would take roughly 30 to 40 minutes due to the speed of the royal plane which was short in his opinion but talking in the fact that the empire is more advanced than the rest of the world it makes sense they would have better transportation systems.

Izuku got dressed in the dress uniform that he received from the captain of the other ship so he would look more presentable. Soon the last few hours passed and they were arriving at the military port. Izuku came up to the command deck and saw the port coming into view. It was a breathtaking view. 

Izuku was confused about why there were normal boats at the port if it was called a military port

Izuku was confused about why there were normal boats at the port if it was called a military port. The admiral explained that all those smaller boats belong to people in the navy so they don't have to go far to go out to sea on their own personal boats during breaks in tours. Though the admiral stated the boats are under heavy restrictions on who can park their personal boats there and the military is free to board them at any moment for inspections to ensure nothing illegal is going on in the port. Soon the vessels all started to enter the port and it took about one hour for them all to dock at their separate ports around the port city. (Imagine this port city can handle military vessels and the main buildings in the front view are all military buildings for the port city.)