Chapter 27: Staterooms & War Changes

3rd Pov:

Izuku had gone to the stateroom that held the Japanese delegation first. His presence was announced and he waved for them all to sit down. Izuku saw them all and he went through so many memories with them yet they betrayed him so easily. Ironic that Japan needs help from the person that they treated so horribly. Izuku just poured himself some tea and offered some to them. Nezu accepted and Izuku poured some for him. "I'm assuming you have some questions so ask away since this will likely be the only chance you get," Izuku stated as he sat down on a couch in the stateroom that was in the corner of the room near the window...

 "I'm assuming you have some questions so ask away since this will likely be the only chance you get," Izuku stated as he sat down on a couch in the stateroom that was in the corner of the room near the window

Izuku had brought two of his Royal Guards in the room and they were on either side of him and Leon was sitting on the couch with him. No one talked for a bit until Uraraka spoke up. "Are you really going to leave all of the innocent people to die at the hands of the villains?" She asked. Izuku looked confused. "Who are the innocent people you are talking about? The citizens of Japan or the heroes that are fighting in the war?" Izuku asked. Uraraka said she meant the citizens. "Why do you think they are going to die? So far... the causalities in the war have been caused far more by your side than the Paranormal Liberation Front... so I don't understand what you mean?" Izuku stated and Uraraka stated that the villains were going to harm the people once they had control. That is what villains do. "I'm sorry but you don't know that at all. They are as human as you are and are capable of hurting another just like you are. Let's look at Endeavor for example. He's abused his wife, his children, and he also has a high kill rate of villains and a high rate of civilian deaths. His record is worst than a good majority of the villains in the Paranormal Liberation Front. So please, tell me how the villains are worst when they are the ones fighting for justice from where I'm looking currently." Izuku stated not holding back.

The former classmates looked shocked at Izuku's viewpoint. As they were stunned, All Might spoke up. "My b-" he started but was cut off by a sword to his throat from one of the Royal Guards. "Choose your words carefully and remember who you are referring to. You might be seen as a symbol of peace in the rest of the world but not in the empire. The only thing you are seen as is a cartoon character out of children's shows." Stated one of Izuku's guard when All Might was about to call him his boy. Izuku tried to get them to stop but Leon had covered Izuku's mouth which just earned an eye roll. Soon, All Might raised his hands in defeat and the guard stood down. 

"Your Highness... what about One For All... you said you reached an agreement between you and Tenko but One For All was meant to stop that quirk." All Might stated. Izuku just summoned the previous users. "Actually All Might, it was meant to stop my brother and my brother alone. The new user of All For One wasn't predictable but even then it's not the job of the users to hunt down the quirk itself. If Tenko stays on his current path then we see no harm in him having All For One. He's also agreed to terms with the Prince of the quirk's existence and both quirks will die with the current user bringing an end to the feud for good." Stated the first user. Everyone was shocked at seeing 7 people that were dead...