Chapter 20: Traffic Incident & Advice

3rd POV:

A few days have passed, Leon and Izuku have both gone out on more dates and didn't run into anyone else from Japan nor did they run into the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation which was a blessing for Izuku since he didn't want to deal with that level of conversations any time soon. Izuku and Leon were currently walking across the town but had the unfortunate ability of crossing paths with the entire delegation of Japan except for their government officials. That is right folks! All of Class 3-A, Mirio, Nezu, Gran Torino, All Might, Eraserhead, and the detective were all enjoying lunch currently in the restaurant that Izuku and Leon decided to stop at!

 That is right folks! All of Class 3-A, Mirio, Nezu, Gran Torino, All Might, Eraserhead, and the detective were all enjoying lunch currently in the restaurant that Izuku and Leon decided to stop at!

Leon and Izuku decided to just ignore them even though the others were staring directly at them. Leon himself was in his Empire Guard outfit since he had just come off of his scheduled shift when he and Izuku had agreed to me. As such, Nezu and a few others at the delegation table recognized that he was apart of the Empire Guard and warned everyone about that detail.

 As such, Nezu and a few others at the delegation table recognized that he was apart of the Empire Guard and warned everyone about that detail

Izuku's other friend Lance and some others from school had agreed to meet them at the restaurant as well. A few of them were also in their Empire Guards outfit and were all waiting at a table near the back of the restaurant for them. Everyone sat down and started to talk. Though they were in earshot of the delegation table so their conversation could still be heard. Lance had made a joke about Izuku really needs to consider trying out for the Emperor guards since he could kick all of their asses and that was before he even used his quirk. Those at the delegation table that didn't know about One For All were shocked at how strong he was without using his quirk, those that did know were even more shocked since it sounded like Izuku somehow still had a quirk which confused them all!

Soon their meal was given to them before the meals of the delegation table were and they noticed this. They thought it was due to the fact that the other table had a handful of empire guards and the restaurant was giving special treatment to them but they noticed some of their friends getting some weird looks from the staff. Then they heard a comment from another table in the restaurant that was talking about them and wearing red. The problem was they didn't know why wearing red was a problem since even Nezu and Iida didn't see anything about it in the handbooks given by their embassy. It did say that the Royal Family traditionally wore red for formal events... then they made a logical guess that in this country it was rude to wear red. Nezu whispered to the few girls that were wearing red to go with Yaoyoorozu and get changed out of any red. They asked why though. "If my guess is correct, the citizens of the empire see wearing red as an insult or afront to the Royal Family since they traditionally wear red or use it to symbol the family. As such, Todoroki and Kirishima should be fine since it's their hair and quirks that cause those but wearing red on clothing would be seen as rude. It's likely why we are getting weird looks that we've all noticed by now." Nezu stated and the girls went off to get change. Izuku at his table heard it though since Nezu had to talk a bit louder and was close enough to their table area for him to hear it. He just had a smirk and so did the others at his table since Leon had texted them all that those were some people from Izuku's past that didn't treat him well. Lance and the others knew some basic details of Izuku's past but not everything like Leon did.