Chapter 22: Tension & Royal Family

3rd POV:

Izuku, Leon, and Izuku's parents were standing in a room connected to the main ballroom. It was meant as a staging room for when they were called into the main room and for them to prepare themselves. There were three thrones in the main room and Leon would be forced to stand to the side of Izuku's chair since he was not a part of the Royal Family yet so there was no chair for him. However, Izuku doesn't plan to just stay at the throne and make Leon stand the entire time, he plans to get up and move around to areas where they both can sit since Izuku doesn't want to deal with the Royal Customs Advisor. 'Dam that man can nag a lot!' Izuku thought. Izuku then recalled the events that had just transpired in one of the side ballrooms where they were all watching from the cameras. It was... interesting to say the least. The facial expressions everyone had given Izuku a good laugh for the night. 

About 10 or so minutes ago, the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation had left their stateroom and went into the main ballroom but didn't find the Japanese delegation. One Royal Guard walked up and whispered to Giran. "His Highness said that if you're looking for them, they are in the first side ballroom." stated the Royal Guard which turned out to be Retina. Giran thanked the guard and led everyone to the first side ballroom. There he saw Japan's delegation off on one side of the room.

The Paranormal Liberation Front delegation lead by Shigaraki walked towards them

The Paranormal Liberation Front delegation lead by Shigaraki walked towards them. They noticed several Royal Guards were already nearby in anticipation of something happening. "I believe the two royal guards are Prince Izuku's personal guards and were sent to keep anything from breaking into a fight since I expect the prince to be watching from one of the cameras since he already knew we were looking for the other delegation." Stated Giran. The Paranormal Liberation Front delegation just found this funny and knew their chances of winning their case was on the same playing field as Japan's case. As they approached one of the hero students spotted them and called out to the others and alerted them of the Paranormal Liberation Front members being in the room. They all tensed and looked at the group.

"Hello, heroes of Japan. Fancy seeing you here isn't it?" Shigaraki said with a smirk. Bakugo looked ready to attack and the Royal Guards looked ready to get involved. Even the other heroes looked ready to attack. "You have a lot of balls coming here... you do realize we call for the Royal Guards to come to arrest you since your criminals right?" Iida stated and Shigaraki just shook his head. "Actually you can't. Go on, try to get us arrested since we are only criminals in Japan and not here." Shigaraki stated and Japan's delegation's eyes widen. They all stood there in tense silence for a few moments as Dabi just got ballsy and walked closer. "Don't come any closer to us, villain!" Ashido stated in a tense tone and Dabi just ignored them. He walked over to a table right beside them and got a drink off of it. "Why are you all on such guard? It couldn't be that you are going to start a fight with us is it?" Dabi stated in a joking tone. Nezu stepped forward and looked them over. 'It... it can't be that they are here as a delegation!? The Royal Guards are not stepping in to detain them so either they don't know they are criminals or they are here officially.' Thought Nezu. He then spoke up. "You're here as a delegation team, I'm assuming?" Nezu asked and everyone eyes but the Paranormal Liberation Front members widened. They couldn't believe their ears. The people they were fighting against back in their homeland, the people they came to get help against were here as another delegation team but the question was how?