Chapter 4: Awaken & Journey

3rd POV:

Izuku was out cold for around 7 hours. While he was sleeping he was inside of his mind. 'I thought this would be gone after I lost one for all?' Izuku thought but then Izuku saw something different in the distance. Izuku started to walk over to it since he was fully inside his mind unlike before where he was part mist and found himself standing in front of a door that read Westwin Ancestral memories. Izuku opened the door and was flooded with all sorts of information from how the empire expanded during the war and accomplished its great feats. There was some basic information on all of the previous Emperor's and Empress's of the empire and when they ruled. 

There were also rules, knowledge, and traditions of the royal family stored inside the seal so that a new royal member would have knowledge of all basic etiquette and actions to perform in front of others that are not the ruling family. Izuku also saw in his ancestor's knowledge that the ruling family has always ruled through kindness and love but would become strict and merciless to those that sought to harm the empire. Most information about the current time was non-existent since the information from the current generation only passes on after the death of a living royal member. Izuku was hoping to see information about his parents but didn't have luck. There were years worth of information inside the seal and Izuku knew that he would need to slowly go through it all to ensure he understood it all. He did also find some information about the royal bloodline that Izuku thought was impossible but would need to check with his... parents... later on.

After what felt like only 10 minutes but was actually hours, Izuku started to wake up. Izuku groaned as he tried to sit up but a hand pushes him back down. It was a medical officer and Izuku then remembered where he was at. "How long have I been out?" Izuku asked. The officer looked at the clock and responded. "You've been out about 7 hours now sir. We just finished combining the two fleets together into a medium-size fleet." stated the medical officer. They then asked Izuku if they could perform a basic health assessment but did also note that the royal family would have him undergo a very detailed one to understand his current health issues. Izuku agreed and the medical officer got to work. 

After about 40 minutes the officer was finished and he wasn't happy to see the damage done to Izuku's body over the years. He knew some of his past due to being informed but the scars he saw were concerning since even men in the military didn't get that many scars so soon in life. He didn't make any comments about it and only documented everything he noticed and saw and placed it in the medical files on the computer under his former last name Midoriya to keep them hidden from prying eyes. The medical officer called the emperor guards and they soon arrived to escort Izuku to the control deck.

Izuku soon arrived and found the admiral talking to some officers. They went into their military salutes when he walked in and Izuku acted a bit more calmly this time and waved his hand and told them to be at ease. "I see some of the information from the royal seal is kicking in." noted the admiral and Izuku agreed. "It makes it a bit easier but I still will need to adjust with people looking up to me for so much leadership. I was wondering how far we are from home?" Izuku asked and was a bit tense with the word home since he never truly had a home. He's only had places he stayed to survive. The admiral stated that the entire fleet slowed down slightly to ensure all ships would keep up but they were not concerned with any attacks due to the size of the fleet. "We will be arriving in 4 days' time. Until then we will try to make you as comfortable on board as we can since I know you are not used to sea life." stated the admiral.  Izuku thanked him and asked if he knew any good place to try and gain some quirk control before he arrived in the empire.

"We can have you go out on the deck but we run the risk of you having a very destructive quirk. As such, I will have to request you wait on practicing to any large level. However, that doesn't mean we can't have you feel for it and start understanding the principles behind it under the guidance of some military quirk counselors since we do have military families on the bases in the empire and our foreign bases." stated the admiral. Izuku was taken out to the deck and was met with a military officer who would help him feel the quirk and get an idea of what it might do. They had Izuku sit down on the deck and just feel inside of himself. "You are looking for some sort of energy or power that represents your quirk. Let us know when you find it and what it feels like to you." stated one of the officers who had a notebook with him taking notes. The officers and guards were very detailed on any notes they took for the royal family so everything Izuku did since arriving would be documented since his arrival would become historical information.