Chapter 18: Delegations Arrival, Past, And One For All

3rd POV:

It was now morning and the delegations from around the world were arriving if they weren't already in the empire beforehand as a part of their embassies. The airplanes from Japan and the Paranormal Liberation Front both landed roughly around the same time. Though, Japan's landed at the national airport while the Paranormal Liberation Front landed at a military airfield due to them not being the normal type of delegation. There was already a military official and a Royal Guard awaiting for them when they stepped off the plane. "Hello, members of the Paranormal Liberation Front delegation. My name is Zeth and I'm a member of the Royal Guard. I'm here to restate the rules you should have been given by Mr. Giran here from his royal highness." stated the Royal Guard Zeth stated. He then talked about how they were not allowed to use their quirk without law enforcement approval since they wouldn't have time to purchase the permits and paperwork that most citizens have to use their quirks freely. If they had a medical need to use a quirk then they needed to inform them before using the quirk or directly after. If they don't, they can and may face punishment. The delegation was not allowed to start a physical fight but was allowed to defend themselves. "If someone attacks you, you may use your quirk in self-defense... however, be warned that I strongly advise against that since you are a foreign delegation and you will be in the Palace a lot during this trip. Also, the entire capital city has been flooded by law enforcement so there will likely be law enforcement within a minute or two of any location during the next three weeks or so." Stated the royal guard. Quirk used by anyone besides royal guards or the royal family in the palace was forbidden and would be dealt with. Accidents happen with quirks but they would be watched heavily if any quirk use in the Palace was discovered. They were reminded that since they were only here for a short period that they didn't have much logical reason to be out of the capital city and if they had something to do out of the city that they were to inform the royal palace of such events. The Royal Guard asked if they had any questions and everyone said no but Giran. "His Royal Highness stated to me the last time we spoke a few weeks ago that no delegation had submitted for quirk use permits. I'm more interested in Japan's delegation and if any of them have a quirk-use permit. Are you able to confirm if they do or don't have the permits?" Giran asked and the Royal Guard pulled out a phone and did some typing. After about 2 minutes he spoke. "I've looked and as it stands at this moment no one has filed any permit requests for any delegation. As such, no one would have any approved anytime soon since the process takes a required two weeks since they due background checks and a lot of other checks." stated the Royal Guard. Giran thanked the man and then they were all provided identification.

"This is identification for your stay here in the empire. Normally, delegations have a more formal process but since you were granted emergency diplomatic status and these will be your identification while in the empire. Do not lose them! If you do, inform the Royal Palace at once. Keep them on you at all times since if a law enforcer stops you they will want to see identification and you need to show these which states your here under diplomatic immunity for a short period. It does not mean you can't be arrested and detained, it means you will be arrested and detained and then turned over to the Royal Palace for them to deal with you since you are not a formal diplomat but have temporary status. Normal diplomats would get turned over to their embassy due to their immunity and the Royal Palace would demand them to leave the empire. Any questions?" He asked and they all stated no.

As such, they were driven to the hotel in a large vehicle big enough to drive them all and were told to use public transport to get around the empire or rent a vehicle to drive around. They were informed that a Royal Guard would arrive at their hotel to drive them into the Palace on the day of the event. "All delegations have to go through metal detectors and searches by sniffing dogs. As such, there is a set schedule when you will all arrive and you are set to arrive before Japan's delegation by about 40 minutes." stated the guard as he drove the limo to the hotel. Soon they arrived and the delegation was shocked at the hotel. It was one of the best for a reason after all.