Chapter 6: A Talk Of The Past & IOU

3rd

Izuku was nervous since it was just now him and his parents that he just literally met for the first time ever. After a few minutes, Mary started to talk. "Izuku, sweetie. You need to calm down you are having a panic attack." Mary stated. This shocked Izuku since he didn't even realize he had closed his eyes and had gone into one. He followed his father's breathing pattern and was able to come out of the panic attack. Izuku just realized that they had moved him down to the floor of the throne room and his father was behind him with Izuku in his chest so Izuku could copy his breathing. 'First time someone has helped me out of one of my panic attacks...' Izuku thought as he got off the floor and thanked them. He was embarrassed that happened in front of them. He didn't want to give them a reason to hate him.

Though Izuku didn't realize he mumbled this. He noticed his parent's eyes widen and then fall into a sad look. "Son... we would never hate you... especially things that are outside of your control," stated Francis. Izuku just asked if he had muttered all of that out and they nodded their heads. "I know there were some statements and documents that the naval officers and empire guards had created during the trip here. Let's move locations to a more comfortable room and go over everything so we can get caught up and we can talk about why you had a panic attack. Okay?" Izuku's mother Mary asked in a kind tone filled with warmth. Izuku nodded his head and followed them into a room a few doors down from the throne room. They had already read some of the reports but didn't get through them all in the throne room. As such, they wanted to finish reading them and start talking about his past.

They entered a small library looking room. Izuku looked around and noticed some photos. One was of his parents and a baby. "That is right after you got born. It was before the attack. It was the sole picture we had of you." Mary stated as she picked it up and put her hand on the picture. Izuku kind wishes they had the other photos from the orphanage. The older lady that took care of him had taken a lot of photos of them as individuals and group photos. He knew it was kept in a photobook but he couldn't go back and get it. "If you are able to send someone without people finding out. There is a photo book in the orphanage I lived in with a lot of my photos. The first older lady that took care of us before she passed in my last year of middle school had taken a lot of photos of me and the other children. She was one of the few that didn't look down on quirkless people." Izuku stated. He saw his father make a note to inform someone of the photos and to acquire them somehow.

Soon, Izuku watched as his parents read all of the documents. It took them around half an hour as Izuku just sat there and picked a book to read from the shelves. 'Palace belongs to my parents so I shouldn't get in trouble for doing much.' Izuku thought. As he was absorbed in reading he heard some moving around and saw that they had finished. He put the book back and left a bookmark where he was at in it. His parents didn't say anything for a few minutes which made him nervous. Then his father broke the tension. "I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that... you were meant to be in our lives and yet you were treated so horribly due to the royal seal that is placed on you once your mother becomes pregnant," Francis stated while he held his head. Mary just moved over to Izuku and hugged him. They asked if they could see the physical scars and Izuku showed them.

There was a handful of scars from burn marks to cuts from other quirks. He also had scars from using one for all and breaking his bones as well. Those were the interesting scars to talk about. Izuku knew he had to tell them about one for all since they knew of his birth quirk and the fact that he already mentioned that he received one via a transfer. As such, Izuku recounted the day in school where he got suicided baited by Bakugo 'Kacchan'. His parents made him stop calling Bakugo the nickname since they presented him with a logical argument on why he shouldn't. Izuku was so used to using it though but agreed that he would try stopping. He then talked about the slime villain and how he met All Might the first time. They were not pleased with the former number one hero leaving their son on a rooftop after a villain attack... they new most laws in countries required the hero to transport the victim to a hospital or call 911 which All Might didn't do and could be sued for the failure of his job.