Chapter 15: Royal Palace, Festival, and Missing Kid

3rd Pov:

The second semester of school went by quickly for Izuku. He had learned a lot from the Royal Liberian and was easily able to keep up with the lessons in the class and was starting to do some college-level work so he would be far more prepared for his future as the ruler. Izuku knew he had a lot to make up for since he had been missing for years and the entire fate of the empire would be his to protect one day. This made Izuku push himself from quirk training, educational, physical training, learning royal duties, studying royal knowledge from the seal, and anything else he could do. Though it did hit a snag when he made himself collapse from exhaustion and Leon found him one afternoon. Izuku hadn't come to the meetup in the city like he had agreed to so Leon just went into the Royal Palace since he was allowed free entry now and he discovered Izuku asleep at his desk. The Royal Guards explained what he's been doing lately and Leon wasn't having any of it. He walked into the office and picked Izuku up and took him out to the Royal Gardens that were within the walls of the palace. 

The garden had plants from all over the world and Izuku would spend some time in the garden every once in a while

The garden had plants from all over the world and Izuku would spend some time in the garden every once in a while. He did like spending more time in it when Leon was around though since most people just left them alone unless something important happened or they had something scheduled all ready to go do. Izuku was still asleep when they arrived. The little gazebo on the small pond had two chairs and a table but it also had a bench built in it for people to lay down on. Leon sat down and put Izuku's head on his lap and just sat there waiting for Izuku to wake up. 

After about 5 minutes, Izuku started to arise from his deep sleep. Izuku's eyes opened and he saw Leon above him. "Hey... it's my knight in shining armor. Did you come to save me from paperwork?" Izuku said with a small giggle. Leon rolled his eyes and stared at Izuku who knew he fucked up. "Love... you can't keep pushing yourself like this. You need to take breaks when I'm not around to force you to take breaks. A dead prince isn't a good prince since he can't lead his empire if he is dead. So... you need to relax and set aside at least two hours to just relaxing each day." Leon stated and Izuku knew he couldn't complain or he was going to get in trouble. Izuku just nodded his head and Leon just rubbed his hands through Izuku's hair. "Good sneaky little rabbit. Don't want to have to start punishing you now." Leon said and Izuku perked up at that and wondered what 'punishment' would be. "I see you are wondering what punishments would be... don't get too curious now since you wouldn't like being riled up but denied and refused the ability to climax," Leon said in a deep and rough tone into Izuku's ear which just caused him to blush hard and eyes widen. Izuku didn't want to go down that route... not at all! Izuku expected Leon would have a lot of fun punishing him and was starting to believe that Leon had a sadistic side that was waiting to appear if it was given the chance!

After about 30 minutes of just resting together, they got up and went back to work. They decided not to go out of the Palace currently but to get to work on some of the paperwork in Izuku's office. Leon had just picked Izuku up and carried him since Izuku was far lighter and smaller compared to Leon. "You know... If I had no idea the amount of training and muscles you have hidden... I would think you were a little stick." Leon teased and Izuku just pouted. "Yea... and that's how I get people to lower their guards," Izuku said.