Chapter 9: Westwin Royal Academy

3rd Pov:

The end of the month had arrived and it was now time for Izuku to attend the Westwin Royal Academy. The academy does have a set uniform for all of their students to wear which was reddish. Izuku thought it was out of some anime but just laughed at that thought. Since the academy was the royal academy they used a shade of red but didn't use a ruby red for the uniform since the color of ruby red is consider an offense to the royal family if you aren't a royal member of the empire. There is no law against it but citizens of the empire will look at you with disgust or might refuse to service travelers that refuse to remove or hide anything that is ruby red. As such, Izuku put the uniform on and was prepared for his first day of school. It was the middle of the semester currently since Izuku got framed at the start of the first semester of his second year in Japan.

 It was the middle of the semester currently since Izuku got framed at the start of the first semester of his second year in Japan

Luckily based on the results from the Royal librarian, Izuku isn't really far behind at all. Instead, he's just slightly ahead of schedule and should be able to integrate into the school without any foreseeable problems. As such, Izuku made his way down for breakfast with his parents before he would set off on his day. As they were eating, Izuku's father spoke up. "Remember son, per your request we have you shown as a transfer student on the Royal scholarship program. No one will know you are from the royal family unless you let it out or until the announcement day." Francies stated. Izuku was happy with this. He didn't want people to treat him differently because he was from the royal family. His parents had the scholarship director informed of their plan and the director made the 'transfer' happen. It was going to be shown that Izuku was still using his former fake name Izuku Midoriya since news from Japan isn't really shown in the empire much. Especially anything to do with heroes because the country doesn't have actual 'heroes'. So most just ignore that type of news.

Izuku was shocked to learn that All Might isn't really cared for that much in the empire. People like him and what he did as the so-called symbol of peace but he had no real effect on the empire since crime is handled by law enforcement and not heroes like All Might. Most of his fans are little kids that have seen his movies or tv shows with him as a character. Izuku broke down in a fit of laughter when he learned that All Might was really only known in the empire as a TV character. His parents just laughed with him as well. 

Soon breakfast came to an end and it was time for Izuku to leave. He would be dropped off near the school and one of the royal guards would follow behind from a distance to ensure he walked into the school. The car would drive relatively normal speed in front of him at a distance before parking on the side of the road to pick up the other guard. This way, no one would notice he came from the car and it wouldn't be marked with the royal family seal either. As such, that is how Izuku found himself dropped off at the Westwin Royal Academy.

 As such, that is how Izuku found himself dropped off at the Westwin Royal Academy