Chapter 16: Old Favors, Delegations, and UA

3rd POV:

Leon took Izuku out on a few more dates which were lovely and made Izuku so happy with the attention to details that Leon had put in. One example was that Leon had taken Izuku to a romantic spoke ner the ocean and had set up a table on a sitting area near the edge of the water. Leon had candles, flowers, and other things prepared. He also cooked the meal himself. Izuku loved it.

However, all good things must come to an end as after the dinner they headed back to the palace since Leon was going to stay the night in the palace and sleep in Izuku's room with him

However, all good things must come to an end as after the dinner they headed back to the palace since Leon was going to stay the night in the palace and sleep in Izuku's room with him. As they arrived back at the palace, Izuku had received a phone call from a number that he honestly had forgotten about until that moment in time. "What is it?" Leon asked as he saw Izuku's face. "This number is from the info broker in Japan. Seems he is calling in his IOU." Izuku said as he kept walking and answered the phone call. "Hello, to whom am I speaking to?" Izuku asked to confirm it was Giran on the other side. "Hello, Your Royal Highness. It's been almost an entire year since we last saw each other." Stated the voice which Izuku knew was Giran's. "Ah... Giran. It's been a while indeed. To see you calling makes me believe you are calling in your IOU. Am I wrong?" Izuku asked as he sat down at his desk and pulled up all the empire's current information on Japan. 

Izuku knew about the Paranormal Liberation Front and how they were taking land in Japan. Izuku also knows that Shigaraki has All For One and has become a far better leader based on the information the empire has obtained. 'Thank you, spies and hacking!' Izuku thought as he read any current news they had on Japan. He did see that Japan was going to send a delegation to the empire for his first public event which was going to be mainly with foreign delegations and Knighted Household and other government officials of the empire. The current intelligence they had didn't mention who was being sent on the delegation though. 

"Indeed your highness. You are wise in your knowledge." Giran said trying to butter Izuku up. "Now. Now. Giran, we both know buttering people up isn't your cup of tea. What you want to ask must be something significant. Remember, the conditions were it has to be legal for us to complete and that you would need our backing to do." Izuku warned. Giran just stated it wasn't and it was right up the Royal family's power. "Japan is sending a delegation to the Empire your highness. They plan to try and win your favor and the Royal family backing against the Paranormal Liberation Front." Giran stated. "I see. are you asking me to back you instead? That is a very large favor that might be far greater than your IOU is worth you know?" Izuku asked. That favor would be far larger than the IOU was ever worth. Their relationship was a business one back then and he did help Izuku but not enough to get that large of an IOU and Giran knew this! "Never your highness. Instead, I ask for a few things that are far easier to do on the Royal Families part. 1st, I would request that the Royal Family doesn't outright accept Japan's request without hearing all sides. 2nd, The Paranormal Liberation Front would like the Empires recognition as a political party temporary for your event and for a period after. 3. An invitation to the empire for the said event. 4th, the ability to allow our delegation to speak before the Royal Family and sat our case just as Japan's delegation plans to. After that, we just ask you to make a fair decision since we will be advocating for your countries non-interference while Japan to our belief will ask for your interference." Giran stated and waited for an answer from Izuku.