Chapter 21: Celebrations & Setting Off

3rd Pov:

The city was in a frenzy. One of the main city streets had been set as the main section for the celebrations but the entire city had decorations and stalls set up. People from across the empire were gathering inside the Capital City. Anyone that belonged to a Knighted Household had taken the day off and were all gathered for the celebrations as well. Most Knighted households had a business or two in the capital city and stayed in their own personal accommodations or homes that they had in the Capital. Members of the Empire Council were also in attendance which was a lot since the entire council is made up of 480 members then you include the Knighted households which bring it close to a total of 1,000 members from just the old nobles and the Empire's council. This doesn't include the foreign delegations either which based on the last number Izuku received had around 1,000 members total themselves. Most countries sent at least 6 to 10 members of their delegations but some nations sent a larger delegation of around 20 or so members like Japan did. Izuku was really interested in seeing their faces when they found out that he was the prince and the reason they were sent was to get close to him when they had betrayed him in the past. 'Oh... that is going to be so enjoyable.' Izuku thought but was knocked out of his thoughts by Leon biting his ear getting a low moan out of Izuku. "Leon... we need to focus. The event is today and we need to finish any last-minute things and get ready." Izuku said. Leon has been getting more and more flirty and sadistic in his methods of stirring Izuku up and getting reactions out of him. However, the royal dam tradition is that unmarried royals shouldn't engage in sex until they are married. 'God I hate that dam tradition and am glad I turn 18 and will get married next year!' Izuku thought. 

Now, as they focused back on their issues at hand as Leon calmed down and got his desires under control. They were finishing the last-minute paperwork. Izuku had somewhat of a schedule set before him but it could be changed at any minute depending on what he wants to do. Izuku knew that he needed to meet the main leaders of the council before meeting with anyone else for the most part except a few exceptions like Leon's parents since they are going to be in-laws. After the council, it's a more or less free game until the audience requests in the throne room. Izuku knew the Japanese and the Paranormal Liberation Front both have requested an audience and are scheduled to be in the room at the same time since it's the same matter. He also knew some others would likely request during the event itself but those two were the main and currently only scheduled ones since the council and knighted houses knew they could request an audience after the event on another day when they needed to and would be letting the foreign nations request first. 

As the Palace was doing their own preparations, people around the city were already starting their celebrations. For example, as stated before that one of the main streets was sectioned off for the festivals. You could see large floats and a large number of people had gathered in the streets and on the buildings surrounding the street. The floats were of all different things, from dragons of their myths to normal animals for children to see.