helbram lemon

King was chillin in his room, listending to some sexy-time-musik. He tried to recall the last time Helbram was there.

His wet tounge, his soft lips witch tasted like honey and alcahol. The soft ass. The moans, the way it feelt. God, the way it felt. He felt his member in his hand, jerking of to memories.

He missed the feeling, so good. So fucking good. There was a knocking on the window. Helbram climed in.

King looked at him, biting his lip.

"Hey prince, coming for seconds?" King looked at Helbram as the green haired boy closed the curtans.

King got up and unbottuned Helbrams shirt, and started to make hickeys on his neck. The LED lights was allready on red, 'cus that always made the mood.

Helbram took control and pushed King down om the bed. "You like that, don't you?" Helbram stuck his tounge inside King's ear.

Helbram grobed his ass and pushing fingers inside him. King moaned as Helbram added more fingers.

Helbram kissed down King's neck till his navel. He turned them around, and grabbed King's hips.

"Wanna go for a ride prince?" Thre green haired boy smirked. The other man nodded. He lined himself up and starter riding that bitch.

King came seconds later than Helbram and spilled it over his sromach.

Yh, it was better than last time.