hmp!

I can't actually see the video as Im writing this soooo I hope I got the right video. If it is a music-video of orange caramel I got it right :)) btw contains lemon/smut sorry if you didn't like it but you could have just stopped reading this. Also sorrry this is short I should be reading till my englis exam but nah... hope you enjoy! Also sorry for spelling mistakes.

this is Meldris btw, so yah.
____________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

It was this paticural morning Meliodas decided to sleep with Zeldris. He hugged Zeldris sleeping body close to him and smelled his hair. It smelled nice, as his younger brother had showerd the day before.

Zeldris woke up by Estarossa opening the door and walking in and jumping on Zeldris witch made his head hurt.

"Fuck all off you, just leave me alone!" Zeldris exlaimed. He pushed both of his brothers off the bed making them hit the floor. He got up and dragged Esta out of the room en locked it.

He then turned around to where Meliodas were lying on the ground and smirked. He pinned Meliodas to the ground and sucked his neck. Meliodas moaned quiet witch made Zeldris angry as he had hoped for higher moans. But he knew what to do.

He dragged off Meliodas' boxers aas Zeldris himself was already naked, he didn't need to take off his clothes and thefore could go strait in. (R.I.P. Meliodas' ass) as he already had started to thrust in Meliodas' ass.

Meliodas let out high moans. Usually he was on top but Zeldris was the one to be on top this time. After some time Zeldris cummed inside Meliodas.