Careless Whisper//Meldris

I just really like this songs UwU ( contain lemon/smut)
__________________________________

The rain hit Zeldris hard as the raiven was walking down the street with barely any source of light. He just had to get away from Meliodas and all that trouble that he came with. Why couldn't they just be like normal brothers? Zeldris looked at the bar it all began.

Zeldris and Meliodas had just gone out for a celebration of the oldest of them just had gotten a promotion. As the clock got more into the night the two brothers had gotten more drunk. Meliodas had this great idea to get into Zeldris' pants. As they kissed and walked back to the blond's apartment.

Zeldris had gotten pushed down on the sofa as the older one was sitting on top of him kissing his neck. The younger one let out some muffeld moans as the blond left some hickeys om his neck. The blond had allready taken of boths they're clothes as they where making out. The raven had locked his legs around the green eyed hips as Meliodas caressed his neck once again and he was trusthing in his ass. Zeldris let out so high moans he didn't even think he could do.

The raven looked up at the sky. The rain wasen't going to quit soon but like hell he would go back there... even the sound off the careless whisper he could remberd tha day as if it was happening now. He just needed to get away. Away from everything. He just... needed too... he looked down at the train ticket. He turned up the song he was lisening to (guess witch songs he is listening to 🌚)

Eventually he got to the train and was ready to get on but he heard someone yelling his name. He turned around to Meliodas.

"Don't go!" Meliodas yelled.

"Why wouldn't I?" Zeldris asked bitterly.

"B-because I love you! Why can't you just fucking realize it!" Meliodas yelled back.

"..."

"Zeldris..." the blond pleaded.

"..."

Before anybody could say 'papa's scooperia' the oldest of the two had slid into the other ones zone and kissing him ever-so-gently on his soft lips. Zeldris gave in at once- ohhh god how much he lowed this feeling og his brother.

"We should get home" the blomd smacked his younger brother's ass. The onyx-eyed one blushed as they where walking back home.

Who tought? All Meliodas had to say was 'I love you'? But... is it enought for next time? ;))
________________________
What did you guys think? :D sorry it's short- I like it better than when it's just boring and streced out- anyways would you guys want more? :3 or maybe a part 2? 🌚 welp- see you if you want more! :D