Zeldris x Estarossa

Nobody's P.O.V.

Estarossa is walking away from Zeldris' room, finaly satifies with what he could do to that body. He smirker, witch kinda got the staff there to wonder what had happend.

In Zeldris' room laid a black-haired demon satifided with what his brother did to his body. He just laid in his bed dreaming.

He got up like 1hour later putting on his brother hoodie witch reached him down till his knees. He liked the softness so he would spend most off the day cuddled up in it, till the point it was no longer Estarossa's. He would also wear Meliodas' boxers as it was they who fitted him the most.

Zeldris' couldn't go a day without thinking about Estarossa and his dreamy body~ He would usualy spend his day and school hours drawing Estarossa's naked body witch he loves so fucking much.

One day hr just sat in his room, staring out off the window waiting for his beloved brother to be back. He got up and walked down the hall to see his favorite big brother to be back, Estarossa. He ran over and jumped in Estarossa's arms and kissed him on his lips.

Estarossa slowly kissed started to kiss back anf kinda took over the kiss. He opend the witchever room was behind him and they started to fuck.