*insert a tittle that is suitible*

______________________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

Meliodas was half asleep om his brothers naked body. Zeldi was laying on his stomach watching netflix. Meliodas looked at the walls dreaming. He never got how Zeldris could stay up this late without even being tired! The blond demon fell asleep dreaming about a time without worries. Zeldris just stared blankly at the ipad screen. He was watching a horror movie, but he wasen't scared. At this point, he had watched so many horror films he wasen't even scared and always could tell who died first before he/she even got murderd. He turned a little just enought to make his big brother fall down on the floor but Meli still didn't wake up. The young black-haired demon took clothes on and walked to the store witch was open 24/7 and bought some chips. He walked home again and sat down on the sofa and putting on a documentary about mermaids. He ate his chips and afterwards he just left the empty chipsbag on the floor.

Zeldris got up and walked to the bathroom brushing his teeths. He has always been ond of the people that had a good hygien but only on his body. He opend up the laptop he acidentaly left here. He typed in his password and then started to play some games. He has always loved his games, some off them even as much as his lovely boyfriend. He looked up old family photos and saw his favorite one. It was him, Meli and Esta playing at an old abonded playground witch nobody else played in. It was his dad who took the pickture and they're mom was watching them. He looked at his mom, she was stuning with her long, black hair witch reached down to heir knees and she wore a softyellow-collored dress with baby blue flowers in her hair. She was wearing her favorite black flats. He focused on Estarossa now, he wore a bright pink sweater witch green and white stripes. He was aslo wearing a pair off gray shorts and somd dirty white shoes. He looked at Meli. Melioas' hair was messy and his green t-shirt was dirty. He was also wearing white shorts witch were very,very dirty. He turned his head to himself in the pikture. Himself was wearing a blue hoodie and a pair off black baggy sweatpants. He also green shoes.

He closed his laptop walking to where his brother was sleeping, laying next to him, he feel peacfully asleep.

 Oneshotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें