Begging//Meldris//part 2//

Not a lemo, more like a smut, like it or don't, idc. Btw if you want a part 3 of this yoi can tell me, hope you enjoy :))
_______________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

It was the week after the incident and the sins ignored Meliodas ever since. Zeldris sat in his room playing some mariokart. Meliodas sat down next to him.

"Hey daddy?" Meliodas asked.

"What?" Zeldris replyed, clearly angry as Meliodas was a distraction.

Before Zeldris could do anything, Meliodas had allready showed his hand down Zeldris boxer's and thoughing his Penis. Zeldris let out a soft moan and his hand shiverd, making him lose.

Zeldris didn't care as Meliodas had allready begun jearking him off. Zeldris let out higher moans as Meliodas sucked on his neck.

"That's a good boy, now moan loader for daddy~" Meliodas whisperd in a husky voice.

"Daddy!" Zeldris moaned out as he had cummed al over Meliodas hand.

Meliodas put his finger in Zeldris mouth.

"Lick daddy's finger clean won't you for me?~"

Zeldris did so, licking his brother's finger clean for him as it now was obvius who was the dominant one.   

Zeldris never admitet it, but he loved when Meliodas did such wierd things during ,,they're special time'' Zeldris rested his head on Meliodas' stomach.

"Next time, I am going to fuck you so hard you're gonna blead!~" Zeldris said before falling asleep.

But Meliodas weren't done with his "revenge" yet.