My Love For You//Zelithur

Aha, sorry for not beeing active, school is a b*tch and for the next 4-5weeks I will be busy by mid-term sh*t , the school 50years aniversery, nobody even gets a fucking choise to be there or not to be there, like wth? Anyways, hope you enjoy and this *may* conatain some.. eheheh dirtiness and strong langua -"collor full words" ;v as usual, bad english from me
------------------------------

*nobody's P.O.V.*

The fresh air hit Zeldris as the window's were curently open and Arthur pulled the sheets of him. The raven groaned in anoyance.

"Fuck you" the shorter male of the two grunted.

"But I thought I fucked you last night?" Arthur asked, fake hurt.

"Wooooow, fuck off Arthur, I need sleep and you're sweary you aren't exaclty pleasent to smell."

"I will let you know that hurt my feelings" Arthur faced-cried.

"Good"

Zeldris feelt something crawling up his sheets when he pulled them over himself and then the older of the two popped his head up from under the cover and kissed his nose.

"I want you~" he whisperd seducetly

"And I want to sleep~" bit the other one back but not in a hars voice.

"I love you my little Demon~"

"I love you two you piece of-" he was rudely cut of by some lips attaching to his own. Zeldris couldn't help but melt into the kiss and pull the oranged-hair boy closed to himself to even deepen it more.

When the boys had to pull apart for air, a thin string of salvia was hening in the air.

"I love you so fucking much my little ZeldiBoo"

"I love you too...hmm" zeldris paused and thought for a bit.

"I love you two, my big overgrown child" zeldris kissed Arthur on the ceek.

"Hah! That means you are a pedofile!"

And when Arthur got kicked down at the cold floor, he decided that maybe Zeldria needed sleep. But he couldn't do that without kissing him and get a peopper I love you.

"Uhg, Fine Arthur" Zeldris turned around "-I love you" he finished.

Arthur sparked of joi and walked out of the room.

"I love you too"
-------------------------------

Sorry that this is short