~Drawings~ [Zelithur]

Zeldris' P.O.V.

I sat in class not paying atention to whatever tje fuck the teacher was talking about. I just stared at the boy in fron off me.

I started to draw me and him kissing. I wrote his name thousands off times, I can't get over him. I thought off shipnames when Gelda sat down next to me.

"Hi there Zeldyboo, what are tou drawing? Let me seeeeeee!" She grabed my notebook away from me.

"Give it back you asshole!" I tried to grab my notebook back but she threw it so ut hit arthur's head!

He was about to open my notebook when the teacher walked till his desk and took my notebook away fron him.

"Mr. Wrath over here want to share his notes with all off you I supose." She said smirking.

Oooohhhh really? I hated that bitch.

She read it all out loud. Even the part when it stod that I wanted to marry him!

I feelt the tears forming in my eyes as I gor up and ran out off class. U ran till the boy's lockeroom and sat doen and cried.

I feelt someones warm hand holding around me and a kiss was placed on my cheek. I turned around to see Arthur!

"I have always loved you too!" He spoke.

I was about to say something but he placed his lips over my lips and we sat there. Kissing in the boy's lockeroom.

It was the best day ever! And I will sharish this moment forever.

___________________________
This was made as a b-day present for TiciLisa, happy birthday! Hope you have an amasing day, and maybe I will update this story more today, who knows, cus I don't.