Christmas//Zelithur & Melizabeth

Hah! Back at it again with a Zelithur one-shot, and ofc a christmas one! Hope you enjoy and merry Christmas my lovely readers! Lemon at the end because it's christmas time and I want it to be special for you guys since you actualy seems to enjoy my stories and it always put a smile on my face <33
Short
Real kinky at the end
Ages:
Meliodas- 28
Estarossa-26
Arthur-28
Zeldris-21 (a.k.a. smoll bean)
____________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

Zeldris was putting the last of christmas presents under his three. He looked over at his boyfriend. They had been togheter for 6+ years.

Meliodas was sitting with his arms wrapped around his girlfriend Elizabeth. Estarossa was cuddling a can of pringels.

Zeldris got up and sat himself in Arthur's lap. They kissed for a bit and then he bit down onto the older's neck.

They quickly stopped when they heard Meliodas giggling like a school girl.

They sighted. It was soon time for bed. They slowly said good-night to everyone- including Esta's pringel can.

-----lemon-----

They walked into the room, before getting undressed. Zeldris sat himself on Arthur, and the ginger grinned like an idioit.

Arthur placed his hands on Zeldris' hips before pasing them back on fort to his own pleasure. When he was hard he took out Zeldris ass-plugg and grabbed a condom and started to wham away.

"AHHH FUCK ME HARDER YOU FUCKING-" Zeldris screamed in pleasure.

"YES" Arthur replied laughing.

"FUCK YOU YOU-"

"LAST TIME I CHECKED, I AM FUCKING YOU!"

-
Meliodas and Elizabeth could hear every.singel.thing.

Ohhh God, let it bee over soon. But no. It continued the whole nigth, and the next day it was akward.

It got more of the curent mood when Meliodas asked "so, I guess I don't need to ask who's the top one?" He smirked, and everone wanted to simk into te floor and die.

_end_