//Truth Or Dare//

Adult-content, (even more than I usualy make I think) don't read if you are imetarue ect. Enjoy. Sorry for anny spelling-mistakes also it is like 5am in the morning and I am using some free headphones from burgerking :v  also I don't censor anything so uhhh...
__________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

The sins and Elizabeth, Gelda, and Estarossa played truth or dare. They were kinda drunk to. Zeldris was ''sleeping", and gave a warnibg for anyone who even looked passes his door and made any noice. 

"Truth or dare King?" Ban asked in his usualy drunk self.

"Dare~" King answeard.

"I dare you to drink shots out of Diane's breast" Ban smirked.

As King did it, his noce started to bleed everywhere amd Diane had to go into the bathroom and had to change into some of Estarossa's clothed due to they where at his house and Meliodas' clothes was to small and her and Elizabeth didn't bring any clothes.

King apolygaised like 100-times and Diane said it was fine and she would gladly let him do it again if he didn't ruin her clothes.

"Truth or Dare" King asked Meliodas. He had a dare to Zeldris but he needed to get him to play too.

"Dare~" Meliodas replyed.

"I dare you to get Zeldris in here!~" King smilled.

"I choose truth instead"

"Welp, you can't so go get him"

Meliodas sighet and walked to Zeldris room. Esta knew this was a shitty idea knowing how bad in a mood Zeldi was everythime someone interuptet him while he jerked off. Last time he did it Zeldris broke his arm.

•with Zeldris•

Zeldris was masturbating to some incest porn thinking of him and Meliodas.

"Hi there~" Meliodas smirked laying down next to Zeldris.

"WTF, GET OUT" Zeldris yelled.

"I see you ned help~" Meliodas whisperd in his ear.

"I can do this perfectly fine!"

"Let me see then~" Meliodas turned Zeldris towards him

"Looks like you need help~" he said with lusk in his voice.

Meli then proceded tho "help" his brother. Zeldris moand even loader then before.

•with the sins•

All they heard from Zeldris room was even more moaning and they where mortified. Esta knew exatcly what was going on since they had done this everytime they are alone and THINK they are alone...

After sometime they heard Meliodas muttering about joining them, and soon Meli and his Lover joined them.

Meliodas looked around and thought of who he should ask. His eyes landed on Arthur.

"Truth or dare Gelda~" meli asked.

"Dare"

"I dare you to kiss Elizabeth"

"Ohhhh, that's easy" she leaned over and kissed her.

"Esty!~"

"Fuck" he mutterd under his breath. "Uhhhhhh, Dare?"

"What do ou hear fron Zeldris room at night when they think they are sleeping?~~" she already knew but she decided to embares him a bit more.

"Uhhhh, I hear moaning and grunitng and "ahhh fuck me harder daddy!" He looked down at embaress-ment.

The rest of the group looked at them.

"Yes, I got to say, Meliodas has a big dick so you can't blame me~" Zeldris prodly anounced.

"Truth or dare B-ban?"

"Dare!"

"I-i dare you to kiss King!"

"Hah! I did that once and he blushed so much his mom thought he was sick! XD" he grabbed King's cheeks, and kissed him right on the mouth.

"Let's play 'never have I ever'!" Gelda exlaimed. Everyone nodded. "So.. the game is simpel, if you have done it raise you'r hand, if you haven't don't, and aslo you can say whatever you want wheter you have done it or not!" She continued.

"Ok, I will start.. Never have I ever looked at Zeldris ass and thought "damn, I could slapp that nice piece of art~" Elizabeth spoke, Zeldirs looked down and blushed as everyone had reached they're hand up, and Meliodas yelled
"well, I have been inside that ass and ruined it" Zeldris elbowed his stomach. Everyone laughet.

"Never ever have I kissed someone of the same gender" Gelda said, her, Elizabeth, Zeldris, Meliodas, Ban and King raised they're hand up.

Couple of round's later they wanted do play something diffrent.

"Ok, I call this the 'Strip-Monoply-game', so basicaly you start with double the amoubt if money then you start with in the reguarly monoly, if you land on someones probety you have the choiche of either pay the owner or strip, if you land on free parking you can either order everyone else to strip, put back on a piecing of any chosing of clothes or get money, I will explain as we play."

Some rounds later and Zeldris had lained on Diane's probety, he sadly "didn't" have enoughr money and was at this point just in his boxer's, and ofcourse Meliodas had dragged them off and didn't give him it back until the game was done.

But Zel wasn't the only one naked, Gelda, Elizabeth and Meliodas was also naked. Zeldris sat in Mel's lap because he was cold and had a blanked wraped around him. Most of the people had blacked out for how drunk they was and Elizabeth and Gelda fucked in the bathtud. Zeldris was almost fully asleep, and Meli had carried him to his bed and Zeldris didn't want Meli to let go so he held him back amd cuddled with him and didn't let go and Meli never even tried to go.

•the end•

_______________________________
Whoohooo, this has over 1000 words...! And would you like a Gelda and Elizabeth oneshots? Becaue I could make something for that if you guy's wanted, this oneshot (belive it or not) took over an hour to make xD so I really hoped you liked it, sorry for the spelling-mistakes. Feel free to ask anything :)) and I tbh I really enjoyed writing this oneshot, and I reallyyyyyyyuy hoped you liked it to, and you have a wonderfull day/night <33 but you can come with any sugestions if you would like me to write about any ships, I will try my best  :))