[meldris]-part 1-

Meliodas' P.O.V.

"Look at him, he is probably so fucked up in his head because nobody loves him." Said King while pointing at Zeldris.

"Well, you don't even know if he is fucked up." Meliodas replyed after 2seconds.

"Yes he is,just look at that demon."

"You have never even talled to him."

"I don't need to, I just know that he is fucked up. And it's not like you know him either."

"You shouldn't just judge him based on nothing, he is actually really nice if you got to know him."

"Shut up, everyone knows that he is a bully."

"He have never bullied someone!"

"Prove it."

"Prove what?"

"Prove that he is nice."

"What will I get out off this?"

"I will never judge someone again."

"Fine!"

And with that beeing said, Meliodas stormed off somewher King fidn't oay atention.

Zeldris' P.O.V.

I was the way till my class when I noticed Meliodas walking by me. I followed after him and he walked home.  I followed him and he walked into my room for somereason. He looked thro my dirty landury. Is he gonna wash my clothes? Nope. He statted to sniff it and jerk off.

I walked down into the livingroom and played videogames. I heard him walk downstairs.

I feelt a hand on my ass and turned around to see Meliodas. He pinned me down and started to kiss my neck making me moan.

Ban's P.O.V.

Me and the sins were outside capt'n house because we were going to make King sai that he is sorry to capt'n  for what he said.
We heard moans and decied to see what the fuck that was about. The rest off the sins couldn't belive what they saw! They're faces was pricles.

"HE IS DATING ZELDRIS?!?!" King yelled out loud,making Zeldris and Meliodas look outside the window. Zeldris frowned in a confused way and Meliodas looked pissed. Meliodas got up and took on his clothes. He opend the fron door and draged us all in the livingroom.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He yelled. It was cleared that he was pissed.

"Why thw fuck are you doing him??!" King yelled back.

"Because we are dating, and he never bullied someone because he is dating me, and I make sure if he is bullibg someone." He spat back.

"But why do you two live togheter?" King asked.

"Because they are brother's. Why wouldn't they live togheter?" I answear for him.