at the back off the classroom [Zelithur]

So this idea was sent to me NataliaW2004. I hope you liked how this lemon-thing came out, thank you for reading my stories, and tell me what I could have done better in this chapter.
___________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

Zeldris and Arthur sat at the back off the classroom where NOBODY noticed them.

Zeldris feelt a hand rub against his thigh, slowly but surely made its way into the center off his legs.

The oranged hair-boy rubed his hand slowly and softly at first, but then he unbuckles his pants and takes out the raven-haired demons dick, and starts pumping it and speeds it up while the black-haired little demon tried not to moan in pleasure from his beloved boyfriend.

The naive demon think that Arthur is done when he stops, but Arthur goes down on his knees under the desk and pulls off Zeldris' pink boxers.

"Now is not the time you fuckhead!" Zeldris angrily whispers till the boy under his tabel.

"Well, I want to do it now so you better be quiet." Arthur whisperd back while placing the demon's dick inside his mouth and sucked likd his life dended on it.

Zeldris grabed the oranged hair witch belong the boy who was sucking him, and pulled it, while trying not to moan off all the pleasure the boy gave him.