Zeldris x Elizabeth

You didn't want it, nor ask for it. Don't kill me melizabeth shippers.
_________________________

Nobody's P.O.V.

Zeldris looked at the patetic godess he managed to cath. He started at her waiting for the next orders fron his big brother, Meliodas. The one who chose this spefific godess to be deliverd here.

He started at her long silver hair. He bend down beside her sniffing her hair. (Here we DON'T judge other fethises, let him be) he then braided it, so it looked like his last lovers hair, before he brutaly murderd her for cheting on him. He realised his penis was already getting exited, for just sniffing a godess hair. He tried to push it down, to no use.

He gotta admit, the godess was kinda cute. He licked her delicius lips and she jolted up.

"W-who are you?" She asked him.

"Shus, im you're pleasure~" he whisperd, nibbling on her ear.

"M-meliodas is my lover!" She yelled.

"Well, he isn't here, is he?" He licked her neck, taking off her remaning clothes thar werent destroyed. He squied her big boobs, making her lett out moans.

"N-no he isn't my lover" she whisperd back between her moans. Zeldris let Elizabeth undress him. Elizabeth licked down her new lovers body as she reached her lovers babymaker, she started to suck it. Zeldrid let out high moans as she sucked better than anybody had sucked him before, and that were alot off people sucking him.

He pinned Elizabeth down when she finished sucking it, thrusting his babymaker in her, making her let out high moans. He stoped right after he cummed, took on his clothes and left his new favorite lover left in the room.