Beggin//Meldris//part 3

Contains AdultStuff, don't read it is really bad but still read, don't hate, blablabla bad lemon down ahed, yah

Nobody's P.O.V.

After Zeldris had fallen asleep Meliodas decided to put up a camera over Zeldris' bed before making his was to his own.

It was the next day and nobody else than Meliodas and Zeldris was home. Meliodas snuck inside Zeldris room.
Our favorite little emo-boy was just watching some TV when suddenly he feelt that Meliodas was touching him, and Zeldris just ignored him, mad tghat ha had left.

"Don't you want to look at daddy?~" Meliodas teased him.

No reply from Zeldris.

"You know, I can make you feel better~" He sais smirking.

No respons.

"Ahhhh just give me you!" Meliodas yelled to Zeldris before pinning him down on the bed and started to makeout with him.

Meliodas kissed downwards Zeldris body and gliding down his boxers while slowy putting finger up his hole and was about to suck his penis when Zeldris stopped him.

"Beg for it~" Zeldris teased

"Fine"

"Daddy~ Can I have you'r dick in my mouth?~"

"Mhm, sure"

Meliodas started to suck and Zeldrid moaned high as ever. When he cummed Meliodas mouth was filled and pressed his lips against Zeldris to fill up his mouth.

Meliodas was now done with preparing Zeldris land glid it in and started to thrust. Zeldris moaned more than Meliodas and he was wery glad that his little brother liked it~

He soon rembered he had to meet up with the sins and so he had to go, but first he kissed Zeldris on his soft lips and put on some clothes before runing down the street.

Zeldris took this as time he could prepare for the date he had been planing to take Meliodas on. He couldn't wait but little did he know... Meliodas had also some plans! ;)

__________________________
Yay another part 🍾 hope you enjoyed and pls tell me if you want another part :D