20➳ Surprise Brother!

➳Some days later.

Days had passed by and Peter still didn't know anything about his situation, Tony would try to avoid his cheerful smiles and puns as much as possible, and Steve was giving his best to keep his company while Nat couldn't even look at his doe eyes without her heart cracking, so she would spent less time with Peter just in case her acting gave away anything for Peter. As for now, Peter was having a training session with Clint and Pietro when the doors where opened by a an agent.

"We need every avenger in the meeting room urgently."-The agent said with a monotone voice before closing the door again.

"Wait..."-Clint tried to say but he was long gone now.-"Strange...Let's go before they start without us."-He said and soon he found himself alone because Pietro took Peter and run away leaving him in the empty training room.-"I should have shoot him long ago! When I had the chance!"

➳At the meeting room.

"Thanks for the lift Pietro!"-Peter said and jumped down taking a look at the room, Natasha, Steve and Bruce where already there.-"Hey everyone!"-He greeted cheerfully.

"Take a seat Peter."-Steve said and showed him a place between him and Tony's empty seat.-"Do you want a capri-sun?"-He asked giving him a juice box he had in his pocket.

"Why do you have my favorite juice box in your pockets all the time!"-Peter asked playfully taking the offered capri-sun.

"Just in case you need one."-Steve mumbled turning to sit up straight.

People started to come inside the meeting room, Thor with his hammer, Sam and Bucky fighting like a married couple, Wanda who looked sleepless as always, Rhodey who didn't actually wanted to be there, Clint who was angry at Pietro as always, and the last was Tony who didn't lookin his best shape.

And there was this weird agent standing in one of the seats in the side of Fury's empty seat, Peter looked at the agent and wondered why was he there, usually there were only Fury and avengers.

The last Person to close the door was Fury who looked better than the avengers thought he would look in an emergency case.

"So before you start to curse this is not actually a 'suit up emergency' but..."-He was cut off by half of the avengers sighing and cursing under breath.-"But we have a new entry."

"Now that took every ones attention, lets go on with the conversation, because the new entry will be the last thing to talk about."-Fury said as he sat down in one of the seats.

"Is this all necessary?"-Tony asked annoyed.-"I am leaving, message me the new entry later."

Tony was ready to leave when Fury turned in his way and said:-"Carol is coming this week, she wants to see the Spider kid."

Tony stopped in his tracks and sat down again.-"I thought she was out of communicating radar."

"She texted me yesterday, I told her about the newest updates and she saw it reasonable to come and see Peter and the new entry that is coming today."-Fury explained.-"Going on with some other news. There have been some troubles in the west side of New York and we think its about a large drug circle, I would want Rhodey and one other to go alongside with the police for inspecting. "

As Fury showed the problematics of the month Peter was hopping he would mention the Vulture in anyway but he was so disappointed when he wasn't even mentioned. They literally knew nothing about him, Peter was alone on this one.

"Okay now tell us more about the new entry."-Steve asked when Fury wasn't stopping to talk about unimportant news.

"Yeah that's why we are all still here."-Nat said picking with her knives.