8 ➳ Germany.

➳Same day!

Tony left the apartment still wondering how people could live in such small and poor places.

He opened the door of his fancy car and got greeted by a wonderful shiny read headed lady.

"You still waiting Natalia!"-Tony teased as Happy started the car.

"Well you said it wouldn't take long.How's the new recruit?"-Natasha asked trying to look busy as she read a magazine ignoring the mocking nickname.

"He's small."-Was all Tony could describe Peter with.

"He's skilled."-Nat mentioned.-"And he's Spiderman."

Tony sighted and looked away at the window.-"He's just a kid.I don't understand why Nickolas wants to put him in such danger.Mental!"-He said and looked over at Nat who was just giving him a sad smile.

"Fury knows what he's doing..."-She said and took a small glass from the little mini bar in the side of the car.She dropped some vodka for him and herself and gave it to hi.-"He reminds you of does he..."

Tony looked at Nat straight in her eyes.Not giving a response or even a slight emotion in his face expression.Nat gave him both the glasses.

"I got my answer..."-She said and drowned the whole vodka left in the bottle.

"Did Rogers sent you to babysit me?"-Tony said annoyed.

"Maybe I came myself.I know you better than anyone thats why!"-She smirked a little and sat back on the seat placing her feet in the other seat.

"You don't Romanoff.And tell Rogers to stop stalking me!"-He said closing he conversation and taking one of the glasses.

"As you say Tones.But that doesn't change the truths."-Nat smiled enjoying herself and the vodka.-"He's coming to Germany than?"

"He said he has homework."

Nat fake coughed.-"Nerd."-And than coughed again.

"But he's coming anyway."-Tony said again taming a sip from his drink.

➳Meanwhile Peter.

'Did what I think that happened really happened?'-Peter said to himself.Than he squeaked.-"Somebody pinch meeee!"

It was understandable that Peter was excited.Scratch that...He was flying in the ninth skies!

"I need to complete my three weeks homework and than go patrolling...And and than start packing.WAIT!!He didn't say when I am going there?!"-Peter said talking to himself.-"Aaaaaaagh!"

"Peter are you okay?"-May said from the kitchen.

"Yes Aunt May!Just stabbed my little toe!"-Peter said muffling the happy squeaks with his pillow, but instead gaining some dust and than going to a fit cough.

"Peter are you sure you are okay?"-May yelled again.

"Yeah!"

This was MAD!!

➳Skip to the day Happy picks him up.

"That's all you have?"-Happy said looking at the backpack.

"Yeah.It fits everything I will need."-Peter said and entered the limo.He had never seen such luxury car from inside in his life.

The ride was awkward and Happy didn't talk much or none to say for exactas.They stoped in front of a private jet.

"Okay Peter.No need to panic.Just a plane.It wont explode.It will just fly."-Peter talked to himself as he had been doing the past few hours.But instead this time Happy responded.

"Are you okay?"-He asked giving only 1% emotions in his face.

"Totally!"-Peter said getting 50% more quieter than usual.

Happy took a note of it and than took Peter's backpack from the car.-"Follow me."

Peter did as told.When he entered the jet he shut up too 100% and just stood in his seat looking smaller than a puppy.

"Kid are you sure you are alright?You look pale."-Happy asked again.

"Mhmm!"-Peter said looking outside the land getting smaller as they got high in the sky.

➳Landing.

Landing was more like a relief to
Peter.He even made a small joke with Happy while going to the hotel.He totally forgot how beautiful Germany could be when he saw the hotel.

"We are staying here???"-Peter asked when he saw the place.

"Yes Mr.Parker."-Happy said.

"Oh call me Peter please."-Peter said but Happy didn't respond.Instead he walked inside leaving him behind.What was wrong with his name?

Peter followed inside.He found his place.He was going to stay in another room apart from Happy.That was relieving.

"Dinner is served down in the halls."-Happy said handing over Peter's bag.

"I won't be coming Mr.Hogans."

"There is no-..."-he was cut by Peter.

"I won't be coming!"-He repeated.-"I am going straight to sleep."-closing the door and flying to the bed as fast as he heard Happy leave he sat up and headed outside not  bothering to change for his clothes.

➳Also Bonus.

"Did the kid arrive?"-Tony asked through the phone.

"He's in his room."-Happy said walking to Peters room.

"How was the flight."-Tony asked again.

"It was quiet."

"That's good."

"No.Thats bad.He wouldn't shut up all the ride but when we got in the plane he went 100% silent and really pale.He did flirt with the flight attendant though."

Tony laughed at the last sentence.-"Is he okay now."

"He's in his room and refused to eat dinner...Shit."-Happy cursed when he looked at the empty room.

"What."-Tony asked.

"The kid is not here."

•••