30➳Good Deeds

...

They say good deeds pay off for you one day. That there's karma for positive stuff too. That there lives a chance that doing something good can get payed off by something good happening to you in return. I know it might confuse some people, but it's real...

Out little Peter left the tower that night with a heavy heart, having failed his father, having fails the Wakandians, the avengers...all by letting Klaw Ulysses his minions and the vibranium (guns and other materials) escape under his sight.

He left the tower that night wishing to fix everything, to make them proud, to give the Wakandians what they where stolen, give them the nam that killed their leader, dry Vultures gun resources once and for all. He's thankful to have friends like Ned and Mj, who somehow where responsible for the fact that he was found...dead or alive that is.

Peter was raised to have a good heart, do good things, and when he did that, Mom and Dad or Aunt May would award him with little treats and praise him.

Peter tonight did a good thing, Klaw Ulysses was caught, his man where all webbed and ready to ship to jail, the containers of vibranium ans other materials where still here for the avengers and Wakandians to take care off.

As Tony hugs Peter for what seems to have lasted forever, he's shaken by a firm hand on his shoulder. Steve stand on top of him, saddens written in his eyes.-"Tony, he's gone..."

"No...NO! Leave! You can't take him from me again."-Tony yelled at him and hugged Peter tighter to his chest.

Loki who was just explained the situation by his newest friend Bucky, who he shares a lot of same interests and same traumas, cannot handle the scene created by this tragedy.

Dora Milaje and her worriers had just arrived at the shit to collect their bounty and their containers of stolen Vibranium when Loki runs to Dora.

"I guess we own you all an apology."-Dora Milaje starts to say but than she noticed Tony and the kid laying on the floor.-"Loki, is that the kid from earlier?"

Loki nodded.-"Milaje, look I know your forgiveness is holy, but he found all these man all by himself, he's the one who packed Klaw Ulysses for you, he is the one who returned your Vibranium back...Dora, please help him like you helped me. We know Wakanda has a cure to all deceases..."

Dora seemed to think of it for a while. But Loki continued to talk.

"His name is Peter Stark, he was just reunited with his father, Tony, after having lost him for 15 years. He suffers from a heart decease since birth, he had an transplant but the decease grew on him again. The fight he just had with you and than his father and than Klaw weakened his conjured heart valves, he wouldn't mind a wound, but his heart failed him. Dora please, Tony could pay you the world to help his kid, just look at how devastated he is. Look at all the avengers."-Loki said and mentioned all the others, who now where all moaning him on their own ways.

Wanda hugged Pietro sulking on his arm, silent sobs leaving her mouth. Steve didn't leave Tony's side and so didn't Carol who felt like exploding this planet to the core. Nat's eyes where dry, but her heart pained as she held Clint in a hug, both having fallen to their knees. Bucky was by Loki's side still hopeful that Dora would help. Sam and Rhodey sat on opposite sides of the ship, head between their knees, as Tony's sobs got louder. Thor and Bruce had left to help with the bad guys, trying to come off as the strong ones still, but they both tried to keep it inside, for now they wanted to be helpful somehow knowing they can't change the outcome.

"The loss of a child...all of them lost a child tonight, he's grown to our heart, he's given all of us a reason to smile at his silly stuff everyday. Dora, it's not his time yet, he's still young...WE need him still."-Loki finished his statement.

Dora took another look around.-"He seemed like a good kid, when he apologised to us, his intentions where naive but pure, he did mess thing up, but he made up for it...and Loki, Bucky Barnes, I see no reason why he doesn't deserve the treatment when you out of all people got it from us too."

She walked to Tony and bend down to feel the kids pulse. Tony tried to ask her to leave but than Dora spoke.-"I'm taking him with me to Wakanda."-And with that, she took a black vibranium peral from her bracelet on her hand and placed it inside Peter's wound on his abdomen.

A faint purple light flew through his veins and for a second his body grew warmer.

Tony stood back. Tears drying on his eyes.-"Is he going to live? Is he going to-..."

"Wakanda can cure a pierced brain, cancer, limb loss, I don't think a simple heart valve conjecture is going to be much stress to my Wakandian doctors."-Dora Milaje said and smiled at Tony.-"I can confirm your son will be alright indeed."

"We will always be thankful! How can I pay back my gratitude?"-Tony said as a few Wakandian women brought a barrel to take Peter to their plane.

"You own me nothing Stark. Peter here earned this by doing good and brought justice to my people by giving us back Klaw Ulysses and the stolen vibranium, and for that he'll forever be a worrier on Wakands' side, he's welcomed to the sanctuary land of Wakanda, and he'll be given medical attention there. "-Dora Milaje informed.-"We'll contact you for updates on his health, but you won't have to worry for the rest."

"I can come with you, keep an eye on Peter as he recovers."-Bucky offered to Dora.-"Can make myself useful with the goats again."

Dora smiled.-"You're welcome to come too, since you're welcome to Wakanda for your service too."

"I...I'm not okay with not having to see him."-Tony said softly shaking his head as he watched the women take him away in a barrel.

"It'll only be until the end of his recovery. As I said you can contact him once he waked up. But only by phone."-Dora spoke.-"Barnes will be there so I don't think you'll have to worry about him for a while."

"He's my son...I worry..."-Tony reasoned.

Dora Milaje smiled genuinely.-"Than you should be proud to have such a strong and kindhearted son Stark. We'll take care of the rest from here."

Tony had to accept it, even though it meant for him not to see Peter for god knows how long. He shook Dora's hand and the Wakandians left with Bucky and Peter.

Loki proudly congratulated himself for helping the Avengers, something that now had earned him a good eye from all including Tony too.

"I'm so proud of him."-Tony told Carol as they got ready to leave and head back home.-"I always was."

Carol looked back at the cheering avengers.-"I know Tones, I think we all are."

...