6 ➳ The Toddler!

➳ Years later...

The kid is living.And now his name is Peter Benjamin Parker and his parents are the most amazing and caring parents in the world who love him more than anything...Although Peter knows he is adopted in someway he loves his family as much as they love him.

He got better after the surgery's he did and now his heart was healthy but he was still smaller than the other kids.He was a small genius and he nailed every assignment they gave in kindergarten.He loved books and stars and also red and blue toys and pencils.

May already lives with Richard and Mary and the relationship between her and Peter was finer and thicker than anything in the world.

Peter was just a toddler but he could understand things really fast.Richard totally said.-"My champ' is a smartass !"-In some point.

As for Richard...he looked everywhere to find Peter's actual family but he found absolutely nothing so he just gave up when Peter turned 3 years old.

Tony...he never accepted Peter's death.He would go through panic attack and have nightmares for years and years until Carol sent him in some therapy sessions and other things that helped in some ways .

After him getting better he went back to being that playboy and alcoholic person again.Not caring about Rhodey and Carol who told him to stop.

He now was Iron Man and after Afghanistan incident he reduced the alcohol but he would still stick to taking his pain away with it.

Being Iron Man had it's perks and one of them was danger.He would always be in danger no matter what.But he didn't care because all he wanted now was to be with his kid (in heaven) as fast as possible.

➳Stark Expo 2010...(Queens)

"Pete!We are going to be late honey!Speed up!"-Mary said preparing Peter's bag.

"Coming Mama!"-Peter yelled from upstairs as his small legs made their way downstairs trying not to trip in the wooden steeps.

"Richard did you get the tickets!?"-May asked taking her coat and her bag.

"I have them in my pocket.Pete hop in my arms son!"-Richard said taking Peter in his shoulders.

"Whooohoo!I am flying!"-Peter yelled in excitement as Richard speed up to make him feel like actually flying.

➳ At the Expo!

Peter was happily playing around with some other kids at the Expo grounds.Mary had just bought him a Iron Man mask and some beautiful gloves that had lights on them.He looked like a real superhero to her.

Everything was going just fine until people started screaming and running all the way around.They pushed Peter on the ground and he couldn't move until the crowd went away completely.

After the people moved away.He sat up and noticed his parents where nowhere to be found.He remembered Mary's words about staying where he was in case he got lost so he did it.

Things where silent until he noticed a robot fly in his way.He loved robots but this one looked evil.

The robot looked at him and Peter lifted his hand with the glowing glove and held his mask tight.

The robot didn't move but he did the same and Peter didn't even move away.He somehow felt strong and like he could take down the robot alone.

Something landed behind him and shot the robot.Peter slowly turned around to see the actual Iron Man in front of him.He looked at the shiny armor and under his mask a big gaspy face was printed.

"Nice job kid!"-Iron Man said in his metallic voice and left to take down the other evil robots.

Peter was almost crying from happiness and soon he heard some worried voices calling his name.He soon saw his mother and his dad run to him and hug him tightly.

"I saw Iron Man!"-Peter yelled in excitement.

His small baby eyes made their way down at the robot

His small baby eyes made their way down at the robot.Before he left he took a small part from him as a souvenir and left with his parents.

From that day on.Peter was Ironman's biggest fan!

•••