17 ➳More About Family.

➳That day at the lab with Peter and Tony.

Peter was having a grate time at the lab enjoying Tony's company and helping him with some updates he was doing on his suit lady or else known as Karen. He had finished training with Nat and Wanda earlier...Wanda even let him use her magic to levitate him and make him float. For Peter it had felt like flying.

He was enjoying everyday at the tower and the avengers had always so much new fun and pranks to give, there was always something to pas the time with! It felt just like home! Home for him had been the little apartment where he used to live with Aunt May but it was always empty without his parents...

Peter was so deep in thoughts he didn't even listen to Tony who was calling his name several times until Tony made a little snap to get him out of his thoughts.

"Kid where you even listening to me?"-Tony asked with a light grin in his face.-"I was saying  you will be doing some tests and checks tomorrow, Fury wants a full report of your bio and powers."

Peter shifted in his chair not wanting to sound rude to Tony because their relation was already so thin and fragile.-"I am sorry Mr.Stark I was lost in my thoughts and zoomed out accidentally. I will be ready than. I hope there are no needles, I hate needles!"

"No needles just some casual tests."- Tony smiled softly at his childishness and soon things got silent and Peter was working on some codes. Tony loved how Peter was so naturally smart and capable of learning so fast. he made a mental note to invite him more often.

Peter went back to his mind palace shifting through memories of his parents. They used to love him so much and he could barely even remember their faces if it hadn't been for photos that May had lend him before leaving the apartment. 

Tony noticed that Peter had zoomed out again so he let his pen down turning to face Peter.-"Everything alright kid? Is there anything I can do?"

Peter almost jumped because he was caught of guard but recovered fast enough to give an awkward smile and a dry response.-"No, everything is alright I was just thinking of May and my parents constantly and got lost on some little memories."

Tony smiled of course the kid was missing his parents...that was natural but he didn't knew what to say next so he just asked the first question that crossed his mind.-" Do you miss them?"-what a dumb question!

"Of course...but I got used to this feeling already. It's not a big deal anymore."-Peter said shyly looing down at his hands.

"How where they?"-Tony asked trying to not show much interest but in fact he was dying to know more about his life.

"They were simple and caring. My dad was a scientist and my mom used to help him with files and stuff. They would always be on business trips and worked in long shifts but they always found time for me."-Peter simply said still looking down at his feet.

Tony thought a bit but than asked anyway.-"How did they die?"

"Plane crash. They where supposed to go on  a business trip and I was told there was a damage at the planes engine but later I found out my dad was actually being chased for a science project. It was dangerous and both mom and dad died protecting that project so it would never fall in the wrong hands."-Peter said trying to conceal his feelings about the story.-"Since than it had been just me and May."

"Science project? What happened with it?"-Tony showed interest.

"Well I am the Science Project..."-Peter said softly barely above a mumble.

"Wait...WHAT?"-Tony gasped.-"They used you as a lab rat?"

"NO, NO Mr.Stark... I accidentally messed it up the project about the biomass and stuff only Oscorp owned. It's actually complicated. But It's okay now we are all safe."-Peter said softly smiling at a half terrified Tony who almost had been going through a heart attack lately.

"This kid will give me gray hair."-Tony mumbled low enough for Peter not to hear it.-"So that's why you are so smart? Your dad being a scientist and your mom something like that?"

"In fact that's also complicated to explain right now...But maybe I will explain it another time."-Peter said not wanting to tell Tony yet the he was actually an ilegally adopted kiddo.

Tony didn't push it and decided to take a brake.-"So you must be hungry? Why don't we order some pizza or takeaway junk instead?"

Peter loved the idea and the mentioning of food make his mood go from 10 to 100.-"Yes that would be awesomly perfect!"

Tony smiled widely at Peters mood boosting when food mentioned. He quickly got Friday to order some stuff and than went back to discussing science stuff with Peter...It was so amazing the way this kid made Tony happy in many mysterious ways...

All in all...if he just knew!