21➳Working with his Son.

➳Next week.

Having Loki around the tower was so far the funniest think Peter could have ever imagined. Loki was already one week into the big superfamily and he was accepted on the prankers team where, Wanda, Pietro and Clint were.

But as far as Loki was being normal, nobody would mess with him. Even though Tony told Peter to stay away from Loki, it was to late now, Peter adored Loki!

But this morning everyone was preparing for something bigger. Carol would be coming that day and everything had to be on their place, not every day Carol visited earth without a reason, or without having to save it. Let's say Tony was the only one to know the actual reason of Carol's coming.

Tony hadn't seen her in a long time, and the last time Carol was here it had been at Peter Starks's 10 birthday, and Tony had been looking like shit.

"Mr.Stark! Mr.Stark!"-Peter yelled from the hallway interrupting Tony's thoughts.

Seeing Peter, knowing that he was sick was killing him more than the fact that his son's birthday was in a few days. It was always as painful as the actual death, and every avenger would give him a time off for three days, one prior, the day and a day after. but with Carol around maybe it would be more easy.

"Mr.Stark!"-Peter yelled again happily trying to get to the end of the hallway and enter the lab.

Tony quickly closed the red and blue metalic box and placed it underneath the table. -"Come in Peter."

Friday opened the lab doors and Peter came erupting on the lab, holding some paper boxes on his hands.-"Mr.stark I need your help, I have no time and Miss.Denvers will be here any time now!"

"What is the problem kiddo?"-Tony said giving Peter a big smile.

"I am trying to make an universal music transmitter for Miss.Denvers, so she can listen to all newest songs from anywhere she is travelling. Uncle Rhodey told me she loves earthly music, so I stayed up last night and made this project. I need the lab though..."-Peter said half whispering the last part.

"Oh so you just need the lab, not me?"-Tony said faking being offended just to see Peters adorable reaction.-"Who needs the old mans help anymore, right?"

Peter opened his mouth and closed it again getting clearly uncomfortable with Tony's game. He shook his hands in the air trying to say anything to clean his mess of words.-"I didn't m-mean...Offff Mr.Stark of course I need your help to make the project, what if I blow the lab up! Plus it gets boring working alone, and Friday is no match to your company."

"I take that as a bad comment Mr,Parker."-Friday said from God knows where.

"And now you insult my AI."-Tony said throwing his hands in a sign of defeat still keeping his game up.

Peter just gave a sad look to Mr.Stark.-"Why do I always end up in such mess!"

Tony couldn't hold the laugh for much longer. Peter was confused at first but then knew ehat Tony had done so he just threw the file on the desk with a frown.-"Every single time!"-He yelled.

"It never gets old!"-Tony said wheezing.

"This is not funny Mr.Stark! This is not at all funny! I almost had an heart attack!"-Peter said and suddenly Tony choked on air.

"Sorry. It meant to be funny not...are you okay now? Friday scan his heart rates!"-Tony ordered going full dad over the situation.

"No, no I am fine Mr.Stark! It was a way of saying, I am not having a literal heart attack."-Peter said nervously laughing as a red laser washed over him.

"Everything seems okay with his blood rates boss."-Friday said and tony left out a sight.

"So what's the project about!"-Tony said taking the file from the desk.

"Will you help me!"

"Of course kiddo!"-Tony said noticing how excited Peter was.

Peter made his little happy dance and went over to show Tony what he came up with.

Tony know Peter's happiness was as pure as his heart and he was doing his best to do something for everyone including Loki and now even making a gift for Carol Danvers. Nothing could compare to Peters pureness not even an angel was.

"Mr.Stark we need black wires!"-Peter said snapping Tony back to the lab.

"We can use white ones to make it even stronger?"-Tony said immediately.

"But that can make it unstable and the waves can be too strong for it."-Peter said and went to take the black ones.

Tony smiled. No sickness was taking this Peter away from him, not again. And he had an idea already.

...