22 ➳Carol Danvers

➳Later!

The work at the lab was finished by the afternoon, Peter was having a small nap over the desk, the transmitter was finished and even packed with a green flourish wrapper and a white bow tie on top of it.

Tony was cleaning his desk when he found the paper from a few weeks ago...He remembered taking it from the hallway but he had totally forget to check what it was about...

He unfolded it and started to read...

Peter Benjamin Parker Pronounced dead By the Estern Hospital authorities. Date of birth, Date of death underneath.

It was signed with two smudged signatures from Mary Parker and Richard Parker.

Tony read it teen times trying to under why did this paper pronounce Peter dead when he was alive and walking around...Like he was literally over there sleeping on his desk!

May never told him anything about this kind of situation...

"Friday! I want a full file on Peter, Mary, Richard and May Parker by tomorrow!"-Tony ordered making sure Peter wasn't hearing it.

Whatever was going on, he was going to be the one to know about.

➳Later again...

Carol was making her way to Earth with a slowed down speed, humming some old songs she remembered, to entertain herself.

It was the first time coming after a long trip she had been taking...Last time she remembered was for Peter Starks 10th birthday anniversary, since than she had been busy outside in the galaxy.

She really missed Rhodey and Tony so much, she couldn't wait to meet them. Also she had to meet the newest avengers, last time she visited they where only 6 avengers but now the number was larger. Tony wouldn't stop talking about this young small Spiderling. Must be a new entry she thought.

➳Meanwhile

Peter woke up from his beauty nap, to find himself sleeping on a bed, he didn't remember napping on a bed?

He remembered those times when he was young and he would fall asleep everywhere when he was past his bed time and his dad or his mom would take him to his bed. He used to wake up in the morning and wonder how he got there. Until aunt May told him that they used to carry him there.

"Mr.Stark..."-Peter whispered, he must have ordered someone to take him there.

He sat up and looked at the time, it was almost half past 8 pm and Miss.Danvers would be by there around 9. He shoot up from his bed and made his way to the common room, where everyone was gathered waiting for Carols arrival.

"Hello!"-They greeted him.

"How did your nap go little spider? Must have been tiring today!"-Loki said walking near Peter as he sipped some cocktail juice.

"It was great! And yes I woke up really early to do some work out with Mr.Rogers and Nat and really needed to fill that up for tonight..."-Peter said rubbing his eyes tired, which Loki found very very adorable, nit that he would say that out loud...

"Here take one!"-Loki said handing him a sweet that came out of nowhere, probably with magic.-"I was trying a new recipe with a new magic, they seemed good."

"Thanks Mr.Loki!"-Peter said smiling widely, he looked like a blossoming sunflower.

"Peter! Didn't your parents tell you not to take candies from witches?!"-Tony said shooting up from his seat and facing Loki.

Loki put a hand on his chest acting offended.-"I am a trickster not a witch Stark."

"Yes Mr.Stark thats really mean, Mr.Loki was just being nice."-Peter said unwrapping the sweet and eating it.

Tony took one just to be sure they where not poisonous, it was really tasty by the way, not that he would tell that to anyone though.-"I have both my eyes on you Witch, watch your back!"-He said when he found out it wasn't poisonous.

"See! I told you!"-Loki said proud of himself.-"How was it little one?"-He asked Peter.

"It's really good! You should make more!"-Peter said eating the remaining of the sweet on his hand. And so did Tony which made Loki smile in victory even more.

➳At Carol

She had just entered the atmosphere of Earth, where she was trying to find New York, after a few flies around the globe she was able to locate where it was.

Than she flew high trying to find the Stark Towers. She finally spotted the glassy building, preparing for the landing she started to slow down until she finally settled down.

She landed just outside in one of the entrances that she knew Tony used.

"Wellcome back Firefly!"-Friday greeted her, she knew Tony had 100% programed her to call her Firefly, she smiled and greeted back.

"Hey Friday! Tell Rusty Iron I am finally here!"-She said still smiling at how dorky her best friend was.

She walked through the entrance and finally reached the common room, at lot had changed since the last time she visited. But she loved the changes.

At the common room everyone cheered when Carol entered.

"Fire on the hall!"-Rhodey joked and went over to hug her friend.

"Hello Earthlies!"-She said to everyone after they broke the hug.

She greeted everyone, hugging them and even presenting with some. She liked Wanda and Pietro more than everyone because of their enthusiastic personalities.

Than she realized some where missing.-"Where is Tony?"-She said worryingly.

"Last time I saw him with Loki."-Steve said sitting down near Natasha giving her a drink.

Thats when Loki, Tony and Peter joined the group.

Carol stopped whatever she was doing and looked at the little boy...Her brain stopped working.

"Hey Firefly! No warm hugs for the old man?"-Tony said grinning widely.

She ignored him and looked back at the boy. The little boy looked so much like their Peter, she looked back at Tony, than again at the boy.

She didn't let her fury show but she managed to say softly.-"Peter?"

•••