28➳Lost Twice...

➳With Carol...

Carol flew inside as Peter flew outside. They didn't see each other but they did it at the very exact same time.

Carol with hope on her heart ran to the big room to find everyone already sad and disappointed.

"Hey guys! Have you seen Tony?!"-Carol said cheerfully.

Nat stepped up.-"Carol, did you get the news?"

"Which news? What happened?"-Carol said now her smile falling a little.

"Peter hot in trouble, Tony yelled at him and they had a big fight."-Steve spoke this time.

Carol gasped.-"Where's Petey!"

"Tony told him to go to his room."-Nat said from her corner of the room.

"Where's Tones?!"

"His Hell hole, refuses to come out."-She continued.

"Labs?"

"Yes, at the labs."-Steve said.

Carol didn't say a thing and she ran to the labs.-"Please be here."-She opened the doors with force, not even knocking and he found Tony looking at a piece of paper.-"Tony!"

Tony looked up at her.-"Carol? Do you knock?"

"No Tony listen! You won't believe what I just found out!"-Carol started to say but Tony wasn't listening.-"What is that in your hand! Is it more important than my news?"

Tony gave her the paper.-"It says here Peter Benjamin Parker death certificate, found this at Peter's hallway months ago..."

Carol looked at it, and than looked at the date of the death certificate. She took out her own paper that she got from May and compared the dates. She smiled widely.-"Tony I was just about to tell you...May isn't Peter's real aunt..."

Tony was even more confused.-"What?"

"Your Peter isn't Peter Benjamin Parker Tony! He was exchanged at the hospital's the night of the operation, he didn't die after the heart transplant, he went into clinical death for 45 minutes. May found him at her hospital morgue covered in a sheet, but you never signed his papers, so they never found out who his real parents where...Peter Stark didn't die, he just became Peter Parker, Richard and Mary who's child's heart was given to him, raised him, took care of him, protected him. Tony! Peter Stark is alive!"-Carol finished in tears.-"We've found him again!"

Tony fell on the chair with a loud thud. Both pieces of paper on his hands. Peter Parkers death date was the same as the unfinished Peter S death.-"This...this can't be possible..."

Carol opened her inside pocket and took out the picture of Peter she took from May. Where he was 5 and his front baby tooth was missing.-"Tony, it's really him."

Tony took the picture from her and only than he started crying. The doe eyes of his own son, the bright smile and brown hair just like his own.-"No, it's impossible...they told us he died...heart failure..."

"Peter was strong Tones! He always was!"-Carol said hugging him as Tony held the picture of Peter over his heart reactor.

All of a sudden it hit him, Peter was mad at him, Peter was his son, Peter ran off to his room saying he wasn't his son.-"Peter!"-Tony said and ran out of the lab.

He took the stairs two by two till he reached Peter's room. He didn't knock he just barged through the door inside.

Peter wasn't inside. He checked the bathroom too, he wasn't there either. Carol looked in the walk in closet but he wasn't there either.

"FRIDAY, Where is Peter?!"-Tony yelled.

"He left the building half an hour ago."-She notified.

"WHAT?!"-Tony yelled even louder.

"Tony look."-Carol said showing him the bed.-"He left his suit, web-shooters and phone here..."

"No no no, this can't be happening!"-Tony said gripping his hair with his hands.-"I can't lose him again. FRIDAY, notify everyone, I want Peter found now! Call his aunt, his friends, everyone who could know of his whereabouts! Now!"

"On it Sir."

Carol was pacing around the room.-"He couldn't have run far..."

"I yelled at him Carol, I told him he worths nothing without the suit, now he's out there without protection, in danger!"-Tony screamed.-"He's my son Carol, and he's out there with a deceased heart on god knows what kind of troubles!"

"But his heart..."

"It's still sick...same thing as the first. Conjured heart valve, he risks of heart failure at any point...I still haven't been able to reach a cure."-Tony explained falling on the floor of the room.-"I failed him twice!"

Carol sat down besides him.-"No Tony, No, we still have time. I'm sure he just needs a little time alone now. You've just yelled at him, he's a teenager after all, what did you expect him to do after you yell at him."

"I hope that's all Carol...I hope he's going to be fine...or else I can't live through the same pain twice. I can't lose him again...My baby...my son...I can't."-Tony said softly tears now wetting Carols' shirt.-"I need to find him..."

...