16 ➳ Bonding...

➳In another perspective!

Tony left Steve and Peter inside the room. Really angry to deal with any of them for the moment. This kid was going to be the death of him!

He sat down in his lab.His hand visually shaking from distress. It didn't take long and Steve was standing on the doorstep giving Tony the look.

"Don't!"-Tony said before Steve could even talk.

"What?I didn't say anything!"-Steve said playfully but still serious.

"You are doing the look?"-Tony said and covered his tempers with his hands.Trying to relax.

"What look?"-Steve asked confused sitting across from him.

"The 'you where mean for no reason, go apologize to the kid' look."-Tony said making eye contact with Steve who was smiling a little at the moment.

"But you where to harsh on him.I know you care about him Tones but this won't help him.You need to support him."

"I am supporting him,but not on this!This is way too dangerous for the kid."-Tony answered not looking up again.

Steve shifted from his seat and placed a hand on Tony's shoulder.-"Look Tones...I know you see Peter as your Peter in some way...It's nothing wrong with it.I know that you care about this kid just like with your Peter...but this won't help on forming a bound with him."

Tony looked up at Steve.He was right.In fact Steve and Nat where the only ones who knew about his Peter other than that they had helped him get through it.-"Is he angry with me?"

"Sure he is...Why don't you offer him to work here in the labs with you?I am sure he will love the idea and probably feel better than tonight."-Steve offered.

"I will see what I can do."-Tony informed.

Steve sat up and ready to leave from the door.-"Than Goodnight Tones."

"Night' Cap."-Tony said took a look around the lab.There where debris from explosions and stuff from experiments everywhere!

Maybe he could clean up a little so Peter wouldn't get lost inside the lab tomorrow.

➳Next Morning.

Tony woke up from a one hour nap.He had spent the whole night cleaning up and sorting things on their places and subconsciously had fallen asleep on the desk chair near the table.

It was early so he supposed Steve was up doing his morning run and probably  Nat was at the gym.Other where 109% asleep.

Tony started to walk his way to Peter's room.He knocked slightly at the door and waited for a response but when none came from out there he started to get worried so he opened the door to find an empty room.

His heart/ACR reactor started to race in pure worries.Friday had no idea where he was but maybe Steve did.He had to find Steve first.

Tony took the elevator for downstairs to the park across the tower where Steve usually had his morning runs.He run all the way to the entry of the park just to find Peter and Steve having a race.They both looked fine.Peter was even giggling every time he passed Steve.

Tony relaxed sitting on a bench to catch his breath.He really thought Peter left for some reasons.Steve noticed Tony breathing heavily on the bench and soon Peter saw him too.

"Morning' Tones!"-Steve said with a big smile planted in his face.-"A bit early for you to be up is it?"

"Didn't actually sleep a lot."-Tony justified.

Peter came running from his lSt lap and stoped on Steves side.-"Morning Mr.Stark!"

"Hey kid.Didn't find you in the tower thought you left again."-Tony said catching a glimpse of a sad smile on Peter's face.

"No actually Mr.Rogers asked me if I wanted to  have a little fun with him and I couldn't say no to fun!"-Peter said enthusiastic.

Steve giggled.-"I have a way of earning kids hearts fast!"-he said and Tony shoot him a dead glare.

"Well...I have a way of earning kids hearts too!"-Tony said accepting a silent challenge from Steve.

"Show me!"-Steve said in disbelief.

"Okay..."-He said and turned to Peter.-So Peter...would you like to work with me on the labs later after training?"

Peter's mouth dropped from shook.-"Are you kidding ME!!!Yes is that even a question."-His doe eyes where shining from pure happiness.

Tony's heart skipped a beat at the similarly of Peter's eyes with his real son's eyes.-"Good!Than don't be late for it."-Tony said and turned to Steve.-"I'll be sleeping if you need me."

"Wait does that mean..."-Peter asked with a mischievous smile.

"WAIT...Not in that meaning.God!I have only slept one hour and I will be sleeping.So that means don't disturb me."-Tony tried to explain but Peter was too busy to watch Peters ship sail the seas.

Steve just blushed a little trying to stay cool.He gave a short response.-"Don't worry I won't be disturbing you.Unless it is important."

Tony found nothing else to add so he started walking away.Peter still smiling happily.This day would go so well.

And It actually DID!For once everything got right!

•••