29➳To Be Like You

➳Peter at The Docks

He swings his way to the docks, the way there taking him and hour and a half to arrive at. Peter hid behind a few containers at the Aisle 5 keeping an eye to the suspected Container ship number 14.

As expected Klaw Ulysses was loading the Container Ship with thousands of black containers which Peter guessed where filled with vibranium and alien material made guns that Vulture had sold him earlier.

Peter waited for the containers to fill. He could count 17 people in charge of Klaw to load them. They all where armed and so was Klaw...his robotic arm was made with both materials, vibranium and violet alien gems.

Peter made a plan to silence the people working one by one and hide them on containers. He started with the one in charge of the first container, he swings inside and punches the man behind his head throwing him unconscious, he webs him to the inside of the container and hides behind a black chest and waits for his other pray.

"Hi mister bad guy!"-Once the other guy comes in and sees the guy webbed, he goes to get the other out of the webs and Peter knocks him out and webs him up too.

2 down 15 more to go.

...

After something around an hour Peter has managed to web down 13 of Klaw Ulysses people inside the containers they where working at.

There are 4 more people left and they are at the ship on the deck around Ulysses.

Peter fixed his black mask over his nose and buckled up, recharging the web-shooters again.-"Here goes nothing!"

He steps on the deck, announcing his arrival.-"Hello bad people! Am I interrupting any evil plans? Hope I am!"

The people take out their guns and point them at Peter.-"Who the hell do you work for?"-Klaw asked charging his arm ready to shoot at him once they know who he works for.

"I work at a Deli street food in Queens."-Peter said laughing as he shot a few webs taking the guns away from two of the guys. With that he hid behind a container on Deck and webbed the guns he took somewhere far for the other to reach.

"Kill that person!"-Klaw yelled now pissed off his Russian accent getting strong.-"Skin him if you must!"

Peter had no where to go, he was trapped behind the container and people where coming at him from both sides. He took a look at the situation and decided there was no turning back, he had to use what he was taught all these months at the avengers grounds.

So the moment one of the guards came in sight he strikes at him punching him square in the face sending him flying back. From behind a guy pointed a knife, but before it could hit him, he dodged and after a short hand combat he straight up used his super strength to brake his arm and web him to the wall of the deck.

He was fighting pretty well with only the guards and it almost caught him off guard once Klaw blasted a heat beam at him. It missed Peter by a hair stand.

Peter turned his attention towards Klaw, he tried webbing his gun but Klaw took it off as if it was nothing. Another hit and it grazed Peter on the leg, having him hiss in pain.

"You've caused me enough trouble monkey person! It's time to eliminate you."

"I've called back up...they're on their way..."-Peter bluffed.

"Ninja boy thinks he's smart, there's no reception on The Docks mate!"-Klaw laughed and Peter dodged another heat beam, now charging it for a final bug blast.

Before he could shoot, Peter took ahold of his arm and pointed it to the sky, Klaw shot the beam, causing the sky of the night to light up like fireworks. He shoot three times, till Peter couldn't hold him back for long. He knew it was a bright enough signal for anyone out there to find them and locate them.