27➳Not Your Son!

➳With Peter earlier

Peter stood in the middle of the room, the avengers had paused the TV, headlines of which where: Spiderman caught in a gang crossover.

Tony has his head in between his hands.-"We thought...you where probably dead. Do you have any idea..."

"Mr.Stark...I-"

"PETER!"-Tony yelled angrily.-"We thought you died! Dora Milaje and her army was there...they are ruthless to those who steal from them."

"I didn't steal from them!"-Peter yelled back.-"I tried to explain to you that they are selling guns made of alien matter and some purple material from earth, probably vibranium, and making guns that can melt a human to bits! But you never listened to me! You ignored me Mr.Stark, so I had to go there alone!"

"I told you to leave this to us! Klaw Ulysses is not someone you are to mess with! The Wakandians' have called bids on him! You have no right to ho after him!"-Tony yelled back and none of the other's had nothing to say.

Now Peter who still had the case close to his chest, tried to control his tears.-"I was after Vulture, I called bids on Vulture, I was the one who caught him before! Dora Milaje and whoever is behind him should step back! I'm doing my job to protect the city, they are after their own enemy, it's a huge difference!"

"Mr.Stark, Dora Milaje is here, she demands to meet you."-FRIDAY spoke.

Tony held his head with his hands.-"Let her in."

Peter brought the case closer to his chest, his heart was beating like crazy on his chest and he felt like it would fail him and he was feeling his blood rush to his head making him a little dizzy, but he held himself.

The same bold women he saw at the restaurant entered now in a hugger number.

Dora spoke.-"I think your guy has something that belongs to us, hand it at once or we'll have to get it ourselves."

Loki and Bucky looked at each other, Dora Milaje only gave them a sympathetic look and than waited for Tony's answer.

"Peter..."

Peter let the case go from his chest.-"I wasn't trying to steal it from you Mrs.Dora, I was just trying to help defeat the bad guys."

"Well Mister Parker. Your helping didn't help, and Klaw Ulysses escaped before we got ahold of him, amongst the vibranium he stole from us. So hand us the case and we'll be over with it, and hope we never cross paths again."-Dora Milaje said and her spear hit the ground.

Peter handed her the case.-"I'm sorry for the problems I've caused, wont happen again."

Dora took the case and left without further notice.

Now Tony angrier than ever turned to him again.-"Look what you did! If you'd just listened to me for ONCE!"

Peter let his tears fall now, he had only been trying to help. Tony was so wrong for blaming him for something that could had been avoided if he'd just taken to consideration to even listen to him in the first place.-"I tried alright! I'm not perfect like you Tony Stark, I'm not perfect like any of you here!"-He said mentioning the others that surrounded him.-"But I tried! And I'd do it again! Because none of you even considered listening to me. Told me to shut up because I'm young! I don't want to be an avenger if this is how you get treated for doing what was right, for saving those people, for taking those bad ones to jail!"-He was fully sobbing in front of them, and Steve wanted to confront him, but this wasn't the right time.-"I'm not perfect but I tried! What did you do?! Hide in your office behind your fancy suits!"

"Peter go to your room! No suit for a month, till you learn the worth of the suit you wear!"-Tony spoke and the walls trembled.

Peter didn't frighten.-"I don't need you suit to prove my own worth, I don't need a training to be who I'm supposed to be!"

"Your room NOW!"-Tony yelled at him now getting closer.

"You can't tell me what to do! I'm not your son!"-Peter said and ran upstairs.

Tony stood there half frozen, half angry. The empathic look the others gave him was heavy over his eyes.

"Tony...he's just a kid..."-Nat spoke first.

Tony cut her off with a hand movement.-"I don't want to hear it."

Steve who knew Tony yelled at him only because he was worried sick, and he wouldn't give a shit about the fact Dora Milaje had just threatened them all by coming her demanding Peter to hand over his win from the fight, gave Nat a look to let it go for now.

"Maybe we where wrong making a kid an Avenger in the first place..."-And than Tony left without saying another word.

...

Up at his room Peter took off his suit, throwing it down at the bed. He could feel his heart beat loudly in his ears now, it hurt like bleeding cuts from the inside and the dizziness got worse.

He sat down on the ground, crying the loudest he had in a long time.

He just wanted Tony to trust him...

His phone rand loudly and he answered it. He was wearing nothing but his boxers and he felt his legs freezing.

"Hello?"-He answered.

"PETER! You need to get here ASAP!"-Ned said on the other side of the phone.

"Why what is it now? I'm kind of tired right now."

"Remember the tracker we put on the van last time...It's been activated again. We have a location..."-Ned said over exited.

"Are you sure it's the purple material van?"

"Yes!"

Peter felt hope spark inside of him. He could still fix this!

"Send me the location!"

"The Docks, East New York, Container ship "Delta" Department 14, Aisle 5. Property of K.Ulysses."-Ned read from his tracker site.

"I'll write that down."

"I can just sent it to you."-Ned offered.

"No Ned I'm going on this alone this time. I don't want Tony to track my phone."-Peter said and once he wrote it down on the paper he stood up from the floor.-"You never heard anything about this Ned. If they come locking for me at yours...just say I am at MJ."

"But Mj doesn't know."

"Exactly, you don't know either."

"Peter this is dangerous."

"I need to do this Ned. You've helped me a lot. I'll never forget this."

"Peter-..."-Ned was about to say something more but Peter turned the phone off and placed it over the suit.

Peter ran to his wardrobe and took out a leather black Halloween costume, that was just leather, no defence mechanism, no nano technology, no AI, no fancy heaters. Just a random suit that he'd made at home with aunt May as a halloween costume. He wore it with a black scarf to cover his mouth and nose, and supposedly his identity. He took off the web-shooters Tony had made for him and searched his bags for the ones he made by himself.

"This is all me."-Peter said to himself.-"No Spiderman, no Tony Stark, this is just me...Peter Parker."-He whispered softly a sharp pain still pulsating on his chest.-"Peter."

...