10 ➳ Avengers.

➳At the airport.

Peter was just standing there waiting for Tony.Alone after some agents told him terms and conditions on fighting.He still didn't knew who was he fighting so he just wished it wasn't some crazy prisoners to test his guts, strength and strategies.

He was hoping to see Tony before all this...but he seemed to be nowhere and he was starting to have a bad thinking about this.

That was until Tony came flying outside the airport building.-"Mr.Stark over here!"-Peter said trying to catch his attention.

"Hey kid.How's the suit!"-Tony asked landing besides Peter.

"The best!I love it.And the web-shooters are fantastic! Although you should have added more strength to the web liquid but no problem I fixed it before coming here!"-Peter said exited.

"Positive energy I see!"-Tony said.-"Also we can talk about the web-shooters later.I bet you have more to say."-he said and gave Peter a small terrible wink.

That moment someone came rushing and taking Peter in his arms and making some sprints around.

Than he let Peter go.-"Wow that was awesome!"-Peter said as he looked at the silver blond haired tall boy, well built and super fit.

"Hey you must be the new recruit.My name is Pietro Maximoff I will be in your team."-he said and winked softly.-"This kid weights feathers!"

Peter just stood shocked.This was one of the twin avengers.-"H-hey...I am P-Peter Parker...Wait team?"-He said and than looked at Tony.

"You'll see."-Pietro said as Nat,Vision and Rhodey came flying from all ways.

"Mr.Stark are you s-sure..."-Peter said a little scared and a little exited but too much confused.

"Come on kid.They won't judge you."-Tony said softly shaking his shoulders.-"Be yourself!"

Nat was the first to approach and shake Peters hand.-"Hello Peter.I've heard a lot about you.Tony wouldn't stop rambling about it!"-She said.

"Hey...He did?!"-Peter said looking at Tony who was eye killing Nat.

"How old are you kid?"-Rhodey asked like he was trying to figure out something.Scanning him top to bottom.

Peter slightly smiled nervously. -"Emm-15..."

"You seem smart."-Vision said from mid-air.-"A smaller version of Tony.I can see that inside you."

Peter smiled nervously.And than looked at Rhodey who was looking at Nat having a small chat under breath.

"Here it starts!"-Pietro said and looked at the other team who was approaching.

Steve was amongst Bucky,Wanda,Clint Sam and Scott and was coming in pack.-"The team must be ready now that the new recruit came."-He said keeping his distance.

"I am wondering Rogers.Will you ever learn his name."-Tony teased him.While Peter was just up in the clouds to meet the avengers.

"I know his name Tones."-He simply said rolling his shield.

"Mr.Stark.Whats going on?"-Peter asked a little bit scared.

Tony smiled.-"This is the time you prove yourself! Fight whoever fights you.Not with strength but with strategies. Don't be scared we are a team and we have your back."

"We'll talk after the test and even get to know each-other...but now...TEAM CAP! Let's play a little!"-Steve said starting the training.

The Team Stark didn't stop nor did The Team Cap.-"Mr.Stark they are not stopping!"

"Neither are we!"-Pietro said.-"Clint is mine."

"I'll take Bucky!"-Tony said noticing that he had his guns with him.

"Wanda is to powerful for either of you."-Vision said flying in her direction.

"I guess I am stuck with the bird!"-Nat said taking up her Teaser-Bites and her weapons.

"Rhodes take care-of the Shrinky guy!"-Tony ordered in his com.-"Also Kid...Teach Cap lesson."

"Don't forget to change targets.The kid needs to fight every-single person from the other team."-An unknown guy said in the com.

"Shut up Cyclopes!"-Pietro said muting the coms.

➳In a nutshell!

"I don't think that's a good idea Mr.Stark!"

"Give me back my Rhodey!"

"You have a metal arm!"

•••

It was afternoon.Wow 5 hours of fighting.Everyone was just laying in the ground besides the opponents not able to even pinch the other.

"Okay that's enough for today!"-Fury said in the coms.

"Where were you 2 hours ago!"-Tony huffed in his usual cockiness.

"Because I said so."-Fury said turning of the coms.

"Dickhead."-Pietro said softly.

"This was tough...Should we get Shawarma now?"-Clint said sitting up from the ground.

"Who promised him Shawarma!"-Tony asked.

"Guys do you think we made a little mess here?"-Steve said showing the airport who was half on fire,half destroyed and half collapsing if you touched it with a pinky finger.

"Not at all Capsicle!Not at all!This always happens when I say go easy!"-Tony said annoyed.

Wanda looked over at Nat.-"Was I the only one who got it in a bad way?"-She whispered not trying to bother a sleeping lost puppy in her lap.

"No.I did it too."-Nat said smirking slightly.

"As for the damage..."-Rhodey asked.

"Stark is paying."-Vision who didn't looked tired at all said.

"Of course I am paying!Your royal asses don't bother to get a job."-He said throwing a rock over at the pile nearby making it collapse.-"Shit!..Where is the kid anyway?"-Tony said looking everywhere until...

"Shhhh...He's sleeping!"-Wanda said looking at the curly mess sleeping in hers and Natasha's lap.

"You are kidding me right!"-Sam said.

"He's a kid Wilson!"-Bucky said looking at the adorable little cinnamon roll.

"Let's take him back to the hotel.It was really tiring for all of us."-Steve said searching for his shield.

Tony threw him the shield and gave him a tired look.-"Where are you taking the kid?"

"At our hotel.We promised to meet after the test.I am impressed by his moves and skills and I wanna meet him first think when he wakes up!"-Steve said as Wanda held Peter with her red aura.

"Anyway...Is the ofer for shawarma still standing?"-Clint asked just to get slapped by Nat.-"What did I say!"

•••

Real Dad...// Irondadजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें