15 ➳ Complicated Old Enemy.

•••

Peter almost slipped from the place he was hiding catching all the possible attraction.He threw the phone away the ringtone fading as it sunk into the depth of the lake nearby.

"Who is there!"-A man said opening the door from the van.

"We have been compromised !"-One of the buyers said pulling out a normal gun.

"He is not with us!"-The sellers said.-"Boss didn't bring a man in tights to brake the deal!"

"We have been sold out!"-The buyers said again now more nervous than ever.

Peter had to come out eventually because one of the men started to shoot on his direction.

"Not a good night for bad guys I see."-Peter teased as he shoot some webs on his direction successfully webbing down a gun in the ground.-"Nice toys we have here!Planing on selling any?"

The man whom opened the door now was standing in front of him holding the biggest and strangest gun he has ever seen.-"Nice paintball guns!"-Peter joked.

"Wanna have a shoot!"-The man said and started to shoot at him.He avoided most of it trying not to get shoot by the strange beams.

He knew he was lost if he continued to fight only by himself so he took one of the strange guns he had webbed in the ground and started to web away just before a pair of what looked like mechanic claws grabbed him in midair just like a hawk catches his prey.

"Troublemaker!I hate Troublemakers!"-The man with the strange bird like suit and inhuman voice said.

"Let me down you bastard!"-Peter tried to get away from his claws but the height was raising and now he was standing lots of feet away from the lake surface.He knew Vulture.He had fought him once and he has made sure he goes to jail but now he was out again back to business!He had to stop him!

The crash would probably kill him or he would fall unconscious.He tugged the strange gun under his suit and webbed it around his belly before pointing the web-shooters at the bad guy in a strange suit.

"I give you one warning!Don't mess with my work ever again or I will depart you!"-The Vulture man said.-"Stay out of my business! I have had enough of you ruining my business Spider-boy!I dare you to sniff around my job one more time...!"

Peter shoot a web right into his wing ventilator making one of the wings stop functioning.-"Not in my watch!Vulture!"-Peter said but the man hand already let him go and he was free falling on the lake.

As waited he lost consciousness at the contact with the lake surface. Everything went dark and he saw a little light...It was heavenly blissful.

That was until a strange noise came out of nowhere and soon two metallic hands coughed him and dragged him outside the water. His eyes where heavy but he tried to open them.

When he gained conciseness he realized he was being carried by an Iron-Suit and a heater was drying of his water.It was comfy until he realized he had a alien-ized gun with him webbed in his waist.He hopped Tony didn't find out.He was hopping he would believe the story about the strange guns that people where selling on Queens.

Soon the Iron-Suit carried him to the tower landing in the balcony of his room.He quickly walked inside hiding the gun under his bed.

He pulled the mask of and sat in the bed dizzy and his muscles tensed.The door flashed open and Tony followed by Steve entered the room.He hopped the other avengers didn't knew about it.But the obviously didn't because none of them was outside the door rather than those two.

"PETER!"-Tony said the moment he entered the room.-"What do you thing you are doing!"

Peter stood there ashamed that he was being yelled like some kid who had just broken a plate or a water glass.-"Resting obviously."-He tried to play 'obvious-dumb-but-still-smart' way.

"What do you thing you are doing kid. Chasing down vans and jumping into lake!You would have been killed if Karen didn't notify me!"-Tony said again obviously angry.Shot!

"I am sorry Mr.Stark. But I have been following these guys for over a month now.They seem to have a well build gun and drug dealing chain!They have these strange guns that have alien material on it!Also There have been reports off missing parts!The same parts these guys are using for these guns!If I just track them do-..."-He was cut of by Tony.

"You are not tracking these guys ever again! And listen kid...If you do I will have to deal with the consequences and I rather not! No more strange guns!No more gun dealers!Why don't you go back to helping old ladies cross the road and have churros in return, or return stollen bikes!"-Tony ended almost gasping for air.

Peter decided it was better not to make this conversation bigger so he just agreed and kept his mouth shut about the gun he had just stollen from the bad guys.He looked at Steve who was standing behind just in case the conversation went wrong again.

Steve knew what Peter was thinking.He knew because it would be the same what he would do in his case.He knew Pete wouldn't stand back and do nothing while dangerous guns where being sold around Queens.

Tony left the room after Peter agreed leaving Steve and the kid alone.

"Peter...He is just trying to keep you safe.He isn't meaning all that stuff."-Steve said in confront.

"It's not helping Mr.Rogers!I need him to believe in me! To believe that I can do this on my own! For gods sake I have fought Vulture before!I can do that again."-Peter said swiftly rubbing his runny nose.-"I just want him to see what is inside me!And trust me!"

"He does Peter.And what he sees is a broken kid who needs protection.A hero who needs saving and a teenager who needs guiding.Because thats what you are!"-Steve said and slightly shook his shoulders.

Peter refused to agree with it.He knew he could do this again...He had to prove everyone that Peter Benjamin Parker could and would!

•••