4 ➳Gone forever!

•••

Now Tony was waiting outside the door with Rhodey and Carol.Both trying to confront a father who's baby was having a heart surgery and they had no idea how because none of them had kids and none of them knew what Tony was going through.

They had been waiting for hours now and it was 8 in the morning.Some doctors would come in and out but none of them would inform about Peter's conditions.The only thing they knew was that Peter was alive and that wasn't for sure anymore.

The moment Tony had just stopped shaking and was trying to take a nap in Carol's lap the doors opened and a doctor walked out.Tony sat up like he had sensed it from his light sleep.

"The baby's father?"-The doctor asked softly.

"Me!How's my baby?Is he alright?"-Tony asked hoping his voice didn't sound depressed and sad.

"We did everything we could to make his heart work ...but he needs a heart transplant.For the moment we are keeping him alive with machines and pipes.But if we don't find a heart we can lose him."-The doctor informed.

"Where can we find a heart, does mine work?"-Tony asked as Carol put a hand in his shoulder.

"I am sorry to say that it doesn't work this way.He's just a baby and he needs another baby's heart.We will try and find a baby who died in a controlled death as fast as possible.We would need you to complete some papers and we will start looking for a new heart."-The doctor said.-"Follow me this way please."

Tony followed leaving Rhodey and Carol behind the door.

➳ In another place...

Mary and Richard where sitting in the table.Their hearts shattered in peaces.Their little baby had died.And nobody couldn't do anything to save him.

May was trying to confront them.She was Richards sister and a nurse at the hospital where the baby died that way she was with them all the time.She as well had dried tears in her eyes.May had loved Peter Parker more than everything...as her own but now he was gone.Forever!

"Mary and Richard Parker?"-Another nurse called.

Their heads both looked the same way.-"Yes?"

"Can you follow me to the office please.We need to do some paper works and you will be free to go!"-She said and they both followed the nurse to the office.

"We would like to ask...Would you like to donate the functional organs to save other sick babies lives...I know it is to much to ask but there are other babies like Peter Parker who need to live!"-The nurse asked kindly.

Mary left out a sob.And Richard shared a look as Mary nodded.-"Sure...we don't want other parents to go through the same thing as we did."-Richard said and threw a shaky signature.Mary did the same.

➳ With Tony...

He was still behind the door.It was 6 in the afternoon and no news on finding a new heart.His hopes where starting to fade when the doctor approached to him.

"We found a new heart for Peter...We are taking him to surgery immediately!"-The doctor informed before Tony hugged him and patted his shoulders in relief.-"But we can't promise more than 50% chances of him living."