☆︰16

❝ 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐒 ❞

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 16: don't go⠀ ˊˎ-

"Why are you here, Lev, when you have your own house?" As you crossed your arms, you questioned the silver-haired giant in front of you.

"All I want to do is spend time with you," he explained.

"Uhm....okay?" you said, seeming hesitant in your words.

"Yey! Let us go to the park!" He pulled you into your room and told you to change your clothes.

"There's no need to push me!" you said as the door closed behind you, Lev chuckling outside.

You sighed as you put on your favorite clothing. You combed your hair and put the finishing touches on your ensemble.

"This should work." You gathered your belongings and left, only to discover Lev asleep on the sofa.

"What the hell?" You approached him quietly and struck him with a pillow.

"What the heck [Y/n]-chan?!" he said, snapping up and staring at you with startled eyes.

You laughed and raced away from him, and he started after you across the apartment, only to stumble and fall.

You, being kind, went to his side and inquired whether he was all right. "I'm dead, but I'm alive; I'm dead, but I'm alive."

"Are you serious?" you said, unimpressed. You just left him there on the floor.

"Hey, wait for me!!" He got to his feet and rushed toward you.

When you watched him tripping as you ran away and he was attempting to catch up with you, a tiny grin appeared on your lips.

-ˏˋ ⠀♡⠀ ˊˎ-

You two are now in the living room, preparing a movie marathon after a long and exhausting day at the park.

"Thank you very much, [Y/n]-chan." Lev casually stated, and you smiled at him.

"You're always welcome, Lev-san."

You assumed it was simply a "thank you" for spending out with him, but it wasn't for Lev. He was on the verge of crying.