☆︰12

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

-ˏˋ ⠀chapter 12: lev⠀ ˊˎ-

"Lev!!," You dashed to him as soon as the game was over. The team is presently relaxing in the lobby before their next match.

"[Y/n]!!," Lev ran to you with his arms outstretched, but you dodged, forcing him to tumble to the ground. You chuckled quietly.

"Why did you avoid me?!," he groaned, making you to scratch the back of your head.

"I don't want to perish as a result of suffocation." You just stated causing him to increase his pout.

"So mean [Y/n]-chan~"

"Oh, it's the pretty woman!" Someone screamed, making you flinch.

"Don't frighten her, Yamamoto!" You saw Yaku scold Yamamoto.

You flushed but chose to disguise it since you don't want them to find out that you are a simp for them.

"I'd want to introduce you to my teammates!" Lev took a step forward and presented you to them.

Kuroo smiled as he glanced at you "I'm the captain of the Nekoma. Kuroo Tetsurou"

'You don't have to say it, bae,' you mentally yelled.

They all introduced themselves. 

"I'm [Y/n] [L/n]"

"It's a pleasure to meet you, [L/n]-san!" They all said it with a bow in unison.

"It was also a pleasure to meet you. But please address me by my first name." You were perplexed by the fact that your favorite anime characters were suddenly in front of you.

"[Y/n]-san, are you going to see our next game?" Kuroo asked.

As a flush began to appear on your cheeks, you glanced down to avoid making eye contact. [Y/n] has suddenly become bashful, tsk.

"I will..."

"Hmm... Lev, you made a wonderful decision in choosing her." Kuroo gave a thumbs up to Lev.

Lev was perplexed at first, but after a few seconds, his eyes widened as he realized what Kuroo had just stated. "It's not like that, Kuroo-san." He stated this while vigorously shaking his head.

Kuroo approached Lev and said, "She's pretty."

Kuroo then left with the rest of the team, leaving you and Lev alone.

"I apologize for that." While scratching his chin, he muttered

"It's okay," you told him before flashing your lovely smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

またね